Nutramax Solliquin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 75 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Features a unique blend of ingredients that promotes relaxation and sleep.
- Safe for daily use, these chews can help with chronic fear and anxiety.
- Tasty chewables are easy to feed, especially compared to pills and powders.
- Part of a comprehensive treatment plan for nervous dogs and cats.
- Ideal for stressful events, such as trips to the vet, fireworks and unfamiliar visitors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Zylkene 75-mg Capsules Calming Supplement for Small Dogs & Cats, 30 count$31.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- Rescue Remedy Stress Relief Pet Supplement, 20-mL bottle$18.97Chewy Price$25.16List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count, bundle of 2$36.50Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Peanut Butter Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$40.70Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.66Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Stress Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Liver Flavored Powder Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Extracts Of Magnolia Officinalis And Phellodendron Amurense 75 mg, L-Theanine 35 mg, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate 25 mg....||Active Ingredients: Extracts Of Magnolia Officinalis And Phellodendron Amurense 75 mg, L-Theanine 35 mg, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate 25 mg....||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine...||S-Adenosylmethionine.||Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Hip & Joint Support||Liver Care||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
This product works for my cat.
This product has received mixed reviews. It is a "chew." Some cats like it and some do not. I crumbled the chew into his wet food, he gobbled it up. After a week, his anxiety had lessened. Solliquin was recommended by my sister, who is a veterinarian. We had moved to a new home, and my Lenny was beside himself. This product, along with the Feliway products have made this change easier for him.
So far so good!
I bought this item after it was recommended by a dog groomer for my 9-year-old lab mix with severe separation anxiety. His SA is very severe. He would not be able to be alone for more than 5 minutes. My husband is lucky enough to be able to take him to work everyday, but we would not be able to leave him home even to go to the grocery store together. After trying numerous prescription meds from our vet, we figured we would give this a try. He has been taking Solliquin for a month and we have definitely seen a difference. We are able to leave him home alone now for a few hours without coming home to a destroyed house!!
Huge difference separation anxiety
This supplement has made a world of difference for my dog with separation anxiety! Before being on this supplement, my dog would bark non stop when left alone. Despite working with a trainer for months, she still could not consistently be left alone even for a couple of minutes without panicking. Within a week of taking this supplement, I was able to leave her alone for 20 minutes consistently. Now a couple months in she can do up to 4-5 hours alone, and I no longer worry about her having a panic attack when I'm away. This supplement also did not negatively affect her personality. She is still a playful, loving, energetic pup; it just reduced her anxiety enough that she could learn how to be alone with regular training. I will say, based on my experience with other calming aids, this may not work for your dog; each dog is different. However, if your dog is suffering from separation anxiety I think its definitely worth asking your vet about Solliquin and giving it a try!
No one will eat them
I can’t tell you if they have any effect as not one of my cats will eat them. They do make great toys to kick around the floor though
cats won’t eat it
None of my 3 cats will eat this. They aren’t usually fussy. One of them is like the Tasmanian Devil in the Bugs Bunny cartoons- she will eat everything she can! It was an expensive fail. Not recommended.
Cat won’t eat!
They are too big for a cat. Tried to break it up but she won’t eat them. Also tried hiding them in pill pockets but it takes too many and she only ate one the first day, which is only about 1/8 of the treat. Refused it completely the next day. So overall a complete bust so far!
I give this to Luna prior to a storm and it works. She is calm and restful. Great product.
Solliquin did'nt work
This product was recommended by my vet, my wiener dog licks non-stop. I'm sad to say these did not work.
It is helping my cat, Lucky
Lucky was overgrooming. My grandson had the same problem with his cat, and Solliquin was recommended to him. So I am trying it with Lucky and it's only been about 3 weeks, but he's definitely better. His fur is re-growing on the backs of his back legs.
Kitty rejected it ! :(
I bought it for my cat as my vet suggested it since she started peeing out of her box. She did not like it. First of all, the bite piece is way too big for a cat (this is more for a dog), second, even after I cut it for her in smaller pieces, she still didn't like it and treated it as a toy. The few times she tried to taste it, she spit it out. I gave the package to my neighbor who has a dog. Kitty rejected it.