Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Rich source of omega-3 fatty acids obtained from cold-water fish
- Helps support healthy skin and coat by combating dry skin, supports kidney health, and supports brain and vision health
- Helps support normal heart rhythm and provides support to the nervous system
- Added support for renal, joint and immune function
- Minty fresh, softgel capsules for dogs of all sizes and ages
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$75.88Chewy Price$77.99List Price$72.09Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 132 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 132 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 132 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Omega-3EPA DHA ETA Yeast Extract Vitamin/Mineral Mix: Iron minimum Copper minimum Manganese minimum Zinc minimum Vitamin D3 minimum Vitamin E minimum Riboflavin minimum Niacin minimum Vitamin B6 minimum Vitamin B12 minimum Other Ingredients (alphabetical order): Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3) Copper amino acid chelate Cyanocobalamin (source of vitamin B12) Di-alpha tocopheryl acetate Fish oil (mixed natural tocopherols) Glycerin Green tea Iron amino acid chelate Manganese sulfate Microcrystalline cellulose Niacinamide Pea protein Peppermint oil Pyridoxine hydrochloride Riboflavin Rosemary extract Silicon dioxide Soy lecithin Starch Thiamine mononitrate Vitamin A acetate Yeast extract Zinc oxide...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)...||Active Ingredients: Extracts Of Magnolia Officinalis And Phellodendron Amurense 75 mg, L-Theanine 35 mg, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate 25 mg....||Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support||Calming||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Treats||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
271 Customer Reviews
Dosage too low
Disappointed, but my fault, really, for not reading nutrition label closely. Have been using welactin liquid recommended by and purchased at vet clinic. Was looking for easier method and lower price. Still going through supply of liquid, but will have to give 13 capsules daily to get same amount of omegas. My dog will eat anything, so capsules should be easy, but 13/day not affordable.
Omega 3 - Fish oil supplement
I was looking for a good Omega product for my dogs. their skin and coats were dry and flaky. Their fur was becoming rough. I have on with CHF and joint issues. My holistic vet recommended this product. It is amazing and utilizing Chewy well priced. With 3 dogs we go through the bottle pretty quick. Once I can time it better we will be doing autoship! thanks Chewy
I initially bought this for my 9 yr old lab who has arthritis, vet rec. Bought chewable first, then soft gel caps. My dog (pretty indiscriminate eater) ate both forms without issue. Now giving to my 1yr old lab bc of health benefits. Issue is that the bigger the dog, the more tablets/dose. But capsules are less expensive and seem to work on joints and skin/coat.
I have been using welactin for two years on my 11 year old lab / terrier mix. It along with exercise and a senior diet has helped his skin and hair look amazing. I highly recommend it as his special diet, more exercise and the daily dose of welactin has lowered his cholesterol and triglycerides a little.
Great supplement for our allergic, smelly dog
It worked quickly and our dogs itching has decreased plus her coat is much softer. But a real bonus is that she does not have a foul dog odor anymore. She smells sweet and our house no longer smells like wet dog. Highly recommend this product!
Not Really Working?
I have been using this as recommended by a Chewy vet, but it doesn't seem to be working. My dog has flea allergies and chews and scratches incessantly. I finally found a Hemp oil tincture that seems to be working much better than this product, which was very expensive. You would think at the price it would be an amazing product, but no. Not for my Chiweenie, after a week I saw no change until I used the other product, which worked within 2 days, from my local pet store, which was half the cost!
These pills work!
Our rescue dog arrived with flaky skin, a hot spot and a very dry coat. After a couple weeks of giving him the recommended dosage, his coat and skin greatly improved. No more flakes and his coat is shiny. We are keeping him on these!
I had been adding Welactin Omega-3 Skin & Coat Supplement to my dog food for many years. It was liquid in a plastic bottle. Now my dog is getting old and does not like it in her food any more. This soft gels replacement works very good. I would like to add that this supplement helps to reduce inflammation in her joints.
Too big for puppies
Too big for puppies. YOU NEED TO SHOW MINIES FOR PUPPIES. YOU HAVE CUT THE BIG ONES AND PUT THE OIL ON THEIR FOOD.
Excellent product. Started giving this to my dog, boxer mix, it took a little while but her coat is now silky smooth, no more dry skin. Especially for winter climates, really helps with the dry coat