Nutri-Vet Antimicrobial Wound Spray for Cats, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fast-acting, long-lasting formula promotes healing of cuts and scrapes by fighting bacteria and viruses.
- Formulated with aloe, enzymes, proteins, and growth factors to reduce inflammation, promote healing, and reduce pain.
- Effective against ringworm, protozoa, and certain viruses.
- Contains benzalkonium chloride, which is an antiseptic and one of the safest synthetic biocides.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Touchcat Ringlet Licking & Scratching Adjustable Pillow Cat Neck Protector, White, Small$22.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Liquid-Vet Itch & Allergy Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.59List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.39Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Immune Support Hickory Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 30 count bag$12.23Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.62Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 21.2-oz$109.49Chewy Price$104.02Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Facial Therapy for Cats, 2-oz bottle$12.35Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Cats, Black Camo, Small$34.00Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 30 count$4.25Chewy Price$4.70List Price$4.04Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Fish Flavor Gel High Calorie Supplement for Kittens, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Cat Wound & Skin Spray, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
CHEWY IS THE BEST
Luckily, haven't needed this wound spray yet. Indoor fixed brother & sister Himalayans, boy cat with the need to dominate resulting in bite wounds! Wanted to add to my First Aid Kit. The actual last thing I purchased was cat supplies for a friend experiencing financial problems. She orders cat food/litter thru Chewy & I ordered her cat's favorite items. Chewy delivered the next day! The next day - that's impossible but true! Thank you, Chewy, for being the very best.
My Cat is a Fighter
My male cat is always getting into fights with other male cats in the neighborhood. One night, he came in with scratches on his ear. I guess he lost this fight! His whole left ear had scratches and redness...until I sprayed his wound. The redness started to clear the next day. Wounds healed nicely!
My kitty had several spots that I couldn’t identify. But using this cleared them up quickly
Seems to be helping
Smells great and it seems to be helping my cat. She is 14 and just recently starting getting little sores or scabbed over areas, especially around her neck. In retrospect I wish I had bought antimicrobial wipes as the spray freaks her out :) It would have been helpful if there was some type of applicator vice spray. I have been spraying into a little brush I brush her with and this is helping me apply a little better.
Super Quick Healing
My cat had gained a wound on her neck and would not stop scratching it and over the course of a week it went from a penny-sized spot to an area ranging from the side of her neck to the front of her neck. Regular cleaning wasn't working and I was worried I was going to have to make a vet visit to get the wound treated. I decided to search for a less expensive solution first and came across this stuff with fairly good reviews. I tried it on her wound and within a few days it was already looking better, within the next week and a half her terrible looking wound completely closed up. This stuff worked wonders healing my girl and saved me from what likely would have been an expensive vet visit. This stuff is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend it. I'll definitely be getting some more to keep on hand soon.
I bought this spray to assist in healing small heal wounds that my cat has been keeping fresh with over cleaning. A few applications of this wound spray has aided greatly, the wounds are no longer raw and seeping. The only problem was keeping him from licking the spray off.
My siamese has bad allergies and will chew her leg until its raw. This stuff works great! 3 days later and theres less redness and its healing! The mint keeps her from chewing more. Love this stuff
Nutri-Vet effective on minor wounds
Good product. I have been using this on a piece of cotton to clean under the chin of my cat when cat scraches caused wound and irritation
Kitten caught twisted in barbed wire fence
Kitten was all twisted up in barbed wire; had to cut him to get him out. Rushed to vet Vet put a number of stiches in abdomen. Cat stayed over night. Next day came home a cone head. next say cat got out of cone and pulled out stiches. Back to Vet and stiched up again. Same result. Repeat. This time I searched local pet stores for a product that I could put on the wound that would taste so bad the kitten wanted no part of it and provide some help from infection. I found one on another site. Because time was so important when the product wasn't delivered I called and was told it would be arriving in about 2 week to 3 weeks. I called Chewy. The Chewy product arrived two days later, the other arrived yesterday , about 2 weeks later. My kitten is now well on his way to recovery. A special thanks to Chewy Customer Service from me and CB (the kitten) who is well on his recovery.
Good item to have on hand
I bought this item just to have on hand because I have a hairless cat whose skin is vulnerable to injury. He had what looked like a rug burn on his belly, with this spray it healed up in a few days.