Nutri-Vet Dog Eye Rinse, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cleans the eyes by creating an unpleasant space for germs and bacteria.
- Combats eye infections and irritations from foreign particles that might enter your dog’s eyes.
- Helps minimize tear stains and their cause.
- Even sensitive eyes make use of this gentle formula.
- A safe solution for dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSilver Dog Eye Wash, 4-oz bottle$21.66Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.58Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Eye Wash for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Solution Rinse for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Eye Wash for Pets, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Terra Septic Dog & Cat Eye & Ear Drops, 30-ml$21.86Chewy Price$21.99List Price$20.77Autoship Price
- Dr. Goodpet Eye-C Dog & Cat Eye Drops, 1-oz bottle$11.88Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.29Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Ear Cleansing Dog Pads, 90 count$6.74Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.40Autoship Price
- Eye Envy NR Liquid Tear Stain Remover for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$20.00Chewy Price$28.00List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- Akorn Artificial Tears Lubricant Ophthalmic Dog & Cat Ointment, 3.5-g tube$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Pet Ear Rinse, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Optixcare Dog & Cat Eye Cleaning Wipes, 50 count$6.69Chewy Price$11.98List Price$6.36Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Boric Acid, Filtered Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride.||De-Ionized Water, Traditional Hand Filet Aloe Juice, Witch Hazel...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sda Alcohol...||Active Ingredients: 0.1% Ketoconazole, 0.15% Salicylic Acid. Inactive: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol...||Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20...|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
181 Customer Reviews
Cleans crusties with zero irritation.
My tiny Yorkie gets a little goop and crust in the corners of his eyes every day, and this product is perfect for daily cleaning. I just soak a cotton ball with this and gently wipe away the debris. There must be no burning or irritation whatsoever with this formula, because he LOVES his daily eye “massage.” I’ve tried more expensive eye cleaners, but this one works just as good if not better.
Eye staining remedied!
My white labradoodle Oscar has always had runny eyes that would harden into an ugly mess and run down his face causing red staining on his hair. Once I started cleaning his eyes every day with this rinse and a non-woven pad he looks like a different dog. I do use it EVERY day to keep on top of it, but it eliminates virtually all the associated problems with runny eyes. Very gentle on eyes, too. I wet a corner of the pad with the rinse and then carefully apply several drops as directly into his eyes as I can get them, then wipe the excess with the dampened pad. Oscar doesn't wince or struggle but those 2nd eyelids are pretty tightly closed when the rinse goes in. I keep several bottles on hand!
Cleaning eyes is easy
My small dogs have alot of eye drainage due to the breed and our winds lately. This makes it so much easier to clean the eyes. My Vet even approves it for us.
Product works well
My poor senior Maltese has terrible allergies. He face looks like a monkey, with brown/reddish tear stains around the eyes. I have tried several products but cannot get the tear stains to come out. I read the reviews on this product and decided to try it. So far it seems to be working pretty good. I give his eyes a couple drops of this and he's not pawing at his face as much nor rubbing his face into the carpet. I also put a little of this product on cotton pads and wipe around his eyes. Tear stains are still there but not as bad as before.
I haven't used this long enough to see if it makes any difference, but its easy enough to use. I don't think it will have an effect. But here's hoping!
Great Eye Rinse
This is a great eye rinse for minor eye irritations that do not require a trip to the Vet! I always keep a bottle on hand for the very windy days that blow dust, sand or grass bits into Storm's eyes. Remember your pet is lower to the ground and they get hit with more junk into their face than you do!
Better than water
best way to clean pets eye b4 applying medicine or just cleaning my dog's dirty eyes
Have chronic eye problems and this product has helped.
Pup likes it
Between his breed and allergies, my dog gets lots of “eye boogers”. The vet said no Rx needed and I read not to use human eye drops on him. So glad I found this eye wash! I usually just use a few drops. He tolerates it well. It keeps his eyes looking clear and helps clean out the boogies.
This stuff works.
This stuff really do work. I see a huge improvement after using it on my dog for a week.