Ear Cleansing Pads gently and easily remove dirt and wax build-up from ear flaps and around the ear canals. Its soothing and non-irritating formula is especially helpful to maintain ear health in dogs with floppy ears, such as Cocker Spaniels. It does not sting or burn and can be used daily.
- Deionized water has been physically processed to remove impurities by washing away the dirt and debris
- Isopropyl alcohol dissolves wax, is non-toxic and evaporates quickly without any stinging or burning sensation
- Glycerin acts as a humectant, attracting water to the skin to restore suppleness
- Salicylic acid causes the outer layers of the skin to shed more readily, allowing room for new cell growth
- Pads gently and easily remove dirt and wax build-up from ear flaps and around the ear canals
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Consult a veterinarian if redness or irritation persists, or swelling occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. For external use only.
New look, same great product!
See all items by Nutri-Vet