Nutri-Vet Fresh Pumpkin + SuperBlend Flavored Puree Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support healthy digestion, stool quality and is great for pets who suffer from upset tummies.
- This supplement contains fresh pumpkin to provide your dog or cat with a daily boost of fiber and nutrients.
- Formulated with natural fruit and vegetable fibers for digestive pets need and the taste and texture they love.
- Formulated by vets with some of the highest standards of quality and consistency.
- Made in the USA with premium ingredients. This supplement carries the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) quality seal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Logic Pumpkin Purée Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! Dog & Cat Food Supplement Pouches, 1.05-oz, case of 12$13.08Chewy Price$12.43Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Nulo Probiotic Beef Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$21.00Chewy Price$25.99List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Native Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement, 16-oz canister$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Tonisity YummyRade Low-Calorie Chicken Flavored Gravy Topper Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 250-mL pouch, pack of 3$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$33.75List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity EZ Probiotic & Enzyme Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$36.50Chewy Price$37.99List Price$34.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin, Dried Apple Pomace, Spinach...||Organic Pumpkin||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Will not order again
My dog has been using this product for over a year. This was the second time ordering it from Chewy. Unfortunately, the cans were dented and the product inside was not the normal color. It seemed spoiled or old. I contacted Chewy’s customer service and they said to send back but I had already opened the cans and never heard back. Waste of money and will not order again.
The fact that my dogs love it, it really works. Cleo stopped eating poo immediately. Highly recommend if you dog has this issue.
Thought my dog would love this because he eats pumpkin out of the can he would not touch this
Perfect! Highly recommend!
I had trouble with a new food causing diarrhea and needed to transition quickly. Not sure what to try to get my 2 dogs back on track but gave this a try (never used it before). Also, my one picky eater won't even touch her food if plain pumpkin is mixed with it. I mixed it with the new food once it arrived (thanks for the quick ship Chewy!) and both my pups loved it! Their diarrhea was improving anyway since I used chicken/rice/carrots/broth awaiting the new food but almost immediately after starting this with their food their stools firmed up and looked "healthy." Yes, stools can look healthy : ) I highly recommend this product!
Keep this around!
This is not just a pumpkin puree, but also has added vitamins and electrolytes for a sick, weakened dog. They love a teaspoon in regular food as well.
My dog is elderly, and was getting very constipated every few days. Her vet recommend adding a little of this pumpkin puree to her meals daily. It has regulated her bowels, she has been going once a day now and doesn't strain or look to be in pain. I was afraid she wouldn't like the taste, but that hasn't been an issue.
Great to stop diarrhea in it's tracks.
If my pups get into something (like acorns or moss) and get a bout of diarrhea, mixing this in with their food will stop it almost immediately. It works every time and the pup kids love the taste.
Fine I guess
This does what it is supposed to but it isn’t any better than plain pumpkin purée in my opinion and it it a lot more expensive.
This is the best stuff for tummy issues
My dog has a liver issue and loose stools. She still has the liver problems (on meds) but loose stools no more. This was recommended to me and I was shocked how well it works. Now both of my pups eat it along with their meal. I'm not sure if it's any better than regular can pumpkin, which is a LOT cheaper, but I do like the other ingredients and think it's probably worth the cost.
Love it! Definitely helps bowel regularity
This stuff works great. All three dogs love it too.