Nutri-Vet Joint Health DS Plus MSM Maximum Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA!
- Features a satisfying liver flavor.
- Formulated to help maintain healthy connective tissue and joint function.
- Each chew contains 600mg of glucosamine and 300mg of chondroitin.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Daily Health Level 3 Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 45 count$7.81Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.42Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Mega Max Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$24.88Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.64Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Regular Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$10.72Chewy Price$10.18Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.77Chewy Price$18.09List Price$15.93Autoship Price
- waggedy Anti-Inflammatory Hip & Joint Turmeric, Glucosamine & MSM Dog Supplement, 90 Count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 8-oz bottle, 2-pack trial$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$21.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Dog & Cat Chews, 160 count$13.18Chewy Price$15.50List Price$12.52Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Hip & Joint Support Level 3 Dog Supplement, 300 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$16.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price$15.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine trachea), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Porcine Trachea), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)....||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Cartilage), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Ascorbate, Brewer's Dried yeast...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (from Shellfish), Bromelain, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Hickory||Liver, Meat||—||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
So far ok but many broken ones
I have just been giving these to my dogs for a week. Cannot rate the effectiveness yet. Will update later. However I have found that many of the pills are broken.
PICKY DOG APPROVED!
Both of my elderly dogs LOVE these chewable "treats"!!! Usually one likes something and the other doesn't, but they both LOVE their new "treats"!!! It's only been a few days and they're already having an easier time getting up and down the stairs without their back legs giving out on them! Very happy human!
Best Product Ever
My 14-year-old dog's hip pain and mobility have improved tremendously since starting her on this product. She is running and JUMPING--seemingly just for the fun of it--which she hasn't done in at least two years. I just reordered a second bottle and added it to my monthly auto-ship. She is 45 lbs and I give her 1 and a half tabs twice a day in her feedings (three per day total). The tabs are large and scored making it easy to snap in half and they don't crumble. I've tried other hip/joint products and all seemed to work to a degree but this one is over the top. I hope it works for YOUR dog, too. Just one note, I suggest working up to full dose as it might have a "digestive" effect at first--if you get my drift. ;)
These supplements along with 1 other have made my dogs limp disappear! But I am noticing that if I order them now they have went up over $4 each box??? I'm disabled & can't afford this influx in price every month because I live on a budget....
the only one
I've tried 7 different brands of glucosamine and this is the only one my dog will eat.
My 11-year old Yorkie has been taking this for a month now and I've seen good results so far. He has regained some of the strength and balance in his back legs and he has no more problems with our nightly 30-minute walks. He actually looks forward to getting this chewable each morning. I'm very happy with this product and will continue with it as long as he's showing good results.
Dog won’t eat them
I’m not sure if a chewable tablet was the way way to go, but my dog won’t eat these. He sniffs and then retreats, so I will be looking for a different product. Sucks because I liked the MSM in these.
She actually eats them! And they work!
Very excited to find a chewable supplement that my picky dog will actually eat. Most chewable meds and supplements have to be hidden in cheddar cheese and even then, she usually spits the tablet out. She loves these and gets excited for them like a favorite treat. The only thing about these that is better than that is the fact that I can see such a difference in her energy and activity level. Truly within a week, she was a younger, happier version of herself. Highly recommend.
Dog gone good joints
My old dog called Duchess, had joint pain and had trouble walking. I started her on Nutri-Vet I purchased from Chewy. In three days I noticed a change in her "get a long." She was able to run around the yard once again and did not stumble as before. Since I am 77 and have the same joint pain as old Duchess, I may start taking them myself!
Seems to enjoy it.
Just started giving to 14 year old. Seems to enjoy it.