Help protect your pup from pesky pests by using Nutri-Vet’s K9 Defense Plus Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs (5-10 pounds). Not only does this topical solution help kill and repel mosquitos, lice and mites for up to four weeks, but it also helps kill flea eggs and larvae for up to 8 weeks and helps kill, repel and prevent re-infestation of fleas for up to 5 weeks, and ticks for up to 6 weeks—that’s a whole lot of defense for your dog! Nutri-Vet’s K9 Defense Plus Flea & Tick Treatment is easy to apply and comes in four other sizes based on body weight (sold separately), so dogs from all barks of life can get the protection they need and deserve!
- The 3-month supply helps kill 5 types of pests—ticks, fleas, mosquitos, lice and mites.
- Helps break the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and flea larvae for up to 8 weeks.
- Helps kill, repel and prevent re-infestation of ticks for up to 6 weeks and fleas for up to 5 weeks.
- Helps kill and repel mosquitos, lice and mites for up to 4 weeks.
- Topical treatment is easy to use and contains 50% permethrin, an insecticide and 1.2% pyriproxyfen, a pesticide.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Nutri-Vet