Nutri-Vet Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your dog’s health in mind.
- Apply to minor wounds and scrapes on your furry friend.
- Styptic agent in formula helps yield bleeding from cutting the nail too short.
- Free of alcohol or stinging chemicals for a safe solution.
- Created from quality ingredients with the highest standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price
- Healers Gauze Inserts for Bandage Wraps for Dogs, Small, 8 count$4.41Chewy Price$7.00List Price
- Endurosyn Canine Digestive Oral Gel for Dogs$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Annamaet Impact High Energy Dog Powder Supplement, 20-lb pail$194.99Chewy Price$185.24Autoship Price
- PawFlex Universal Joint Disposable Dog Bandage, Medium, 12 count$28.35Chewy Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, X-Small$45.50Chewy Price
- Animal Essentials Ocean Supreme Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.56Chewy Price$21.00List Price$10.98Autoship Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Detox Immunity Support Chicken Liver Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$7.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Green Gruff Soothe Skin & Coat Health Salmon Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...||Water, Vp/Dimethiconylacrylate/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester and Vp/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Sodium Benzoate (as A Preservative)...||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||Muscle Care||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
My dog had a scrape on his nose. It was bleeding daily. Used this 2 days in a row. The scrape has healed. He goes to daycare the other dogs did sniff his nose lol. Taste awful so they and him left it alone!
I was optimistic
I love nutri vet and have many of their products, I was excited to try this for a spot my boy won’t stop licking. This did not work at all, it takes forever to dry and then once it does the layer is so thin he can wipe it right off.
My blue healer licked it off in no time. We just use a wrap we found here on chewy.
nutri vet liquid bandage
excellent for hard to bandage areas ,or dogs that chew bandages
Works Great - Cut in hard place to heal too!
My German Shepherd suffered a bit between the bottom of his ear and his head.. (kind of like between a humans fingers, but a smaller fold). I tried different things to heal it but nothing would close it. I ordered the liquid bandage and it has sealed right up so the healing can begin. It doesn't bother my boy at all either and sprays nice and directly on the wound. Very glad to have found this!
Almost instant relief
Used this for my dog's paw. His pad had ripped and he wouldn't allow us to touch it. We were able to spray this on, and the next day, he was obviously in much less pain, and limping much less. After 2 days, he was back to normal!
I will always keep this in my homr. It definitely helped with the open wound on my dogs paw that he kept licking andvre-opening. This sealed it enough & deterred him enough from licking it to allow it to heal up a bit.
It worked pretty good, he still licked so I had to reapply but helped heal his sore
Stopped my dog from licking his feet due to allergies. Now they are just about healed before two of his toes were so swollen he could hardly walk. I just ordered two more bottles.
Did The Trick
I used it 4 days after the cut and it did the job.