Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Salmon Flavored Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 3-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...||Corn Syrup, Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Silicon Dioxide, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Heart Care...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your cat’s wellbeing in mind.
- Eases nervousness, hyperactivity or discontentment in your pal.
- Purr-fect to feed your cat on the regular—as it contains daily vitamins and minerals.
- Delicious taste makes it easy for your kitty to ingest this paw gel.
- Created from quality ingredients with the highest standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Healthy Promise Multi-Vitamin All-In-One Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 120 count$17.32Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.45Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Cats, 4-oz bottle$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Gel High Calorie Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$9.30Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.84Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 360 count$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Immune Support Hickory Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 30 count bag$12.23Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.62Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Does seem to help
Bought this for my elderly kitty, who loves pretty much everything new for a day or two. After a few days I had to hide it in the temptations puree squeeze up things. Half one of those, vitamin, the other half. Worked great thru the first tube, started the second and now we stop eating when we get to the vitamin. I'm sure after a week or two it will be brand new again. It lasted longer than most things with her, so I'm thinking most cats would love it. Spike (er Doo) just seems to enjoy tormenting me.
Can't eat this product
as a cat I don't like to eat this product no even if u gave me this product by itself to me to lick off my paws, does not matter if u gave me this product with tuna, no even if u gave this product in the water, or chicken and other favor food I like to eat.. I really don't like it taste like eating a face mask and the smell will tell you so don't do it and stop now thanks for you love and understanding u dear cat "Niebla". P.S don't forget to change the cat litter!!
I was hoping this would be an easy way to give my cat a vitamin to maintain her health. She did not like it on her paw, so I added it to her wet food, which she then refused to eat. I tried putting it on my finger to have her lick off and she would sniff it and run away. I tried squirting a little out of the tube to have her lick it off of there, and again, she would sniff and run away. I ended up throwing it in the trash
My older cat loves this vitamin. After her other one was discontinued, then brought back, it wasn't the same. Had a hard time finding something she liked. Then I found this, she licks it all up. Glad I tried it.
My senior cat likes it!
I purchased this for my senior kitty. He is young at heart, but aging is catching up to him. I feel that his grumpyness is due to his aging and maybe feeling it. I wanted to get him a multi vitamin that wasn't in powder or pill form......and he actually will lick this as if it were a treat. I'm so glad! He won't do the same with the hairball remedy I buy him, but this, he actually liked!
At this price, the, should really include taurine in the ingredients. Taurine is an essential nutrient for cats, and cats who are not eating well really need it.
love the taste of this
my two cats love this. They can't wait to lick it from my finger everyday. And their fur has gotten really beautiful and shiny.
My cat loves this
My abby, Nemo, is elderly and getting thin. He loves the Nutri-vet Senior Salmon flavor, and eats it right off the counter. Since starting it, he has perked up and is more cat-active! Unless he gets caught by a sunbeam of course.
Easy to administer
Our Vet told us one of Our kitties needed a vitamin supplement - her nails were splitting when we had them trimmed for Soft Claws on her last visit. I ordered this item and have one cat that will lick it directly from the tube. The cat that needs it, or course, won’t but is easily disguised in a little moist food. Overall - a success at our home!
cats turned away
My cats turned away as soon as I tried to introduce them to this.