Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Salmon Flavored Gel Calming Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA!
- Features oats, chamomile, passionflower, and catnip to help your kitty stay cool, calm, and collected.
- Helps to promote relaxation during high-stress situations like travel, thunderstorms, bath time, and grooming sessions.
- Formulated with a unique blend of oats and extracts to support balanced behavior and non-drowsy relaxation.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Anxiety Relief Cat Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealbSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$30.00Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Spray for Cats, 1.62-oz$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealFeliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$64.99Chewy Price
- DealComfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$52.13Chewy Price$59.99List Price$49.52Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Cat Supplement, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealComfort Zone Spray & Scratch Control Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, CMC Sodium Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...||Thiamine (Vitamin B1), L-Theanine, Chamomile...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) L-Tryptophan, Chamomile, Thiamine...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1), C3 Tm (Colostrum Calming Complex), L-Theanine....||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken||Unflavored||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Unflavored|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming, Recovery||Calming||Calming||Calming|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Don't buy this Nutri-vet Paw-gel.
New formula is TERRIBLE. Cat loved the original, but the blue tube is like a dry paste, won't stick to his paw, too thick to squeeze from tube and cat won't touch it. The worst part is that when I called Chewy to complain, they claimed that the formula had not changed and that they would know if there was a problem with the product in the "new" packaging. Clearly they should be aware based on all the negative comments on the Nutri-vet website. Shame on you Chewy!!!
So sad! New formula is a flop.
Last night I gave my guys the last of the old formula. This morning, new formula in hand, I couldn’t get them to touch it. I’ve been using this to administer medication to one of them and he’s lapped it up. This morning I was forced to spread it in his fur and it was like clumpy mud. In fact it fell off in globs. I’m really so sad about this change. I relied on this both for the medication and for their general calm when things are stressful. Hopefully they’ll read all of this feedback and return to the old formula. Or at least make it in addition to.
Pet-Ease Paw gel
I've been using this for my rescue "Little Bits" for some time, she expects this everynight at dinner. She is very a skittish little girl. The product has changed along with the packaging and she will no longer take it, she normally would take it right from the tube. So dis appointed. Two tubes in the trash
Calming gel disaster
I bought this and didn't realize the formula had changed. I used this to give meds to one of my boys who is very anxious, but he will not touch it now. He loved the old formula. I now can't get him to take his medication without force...that doesn't help his anxiety at all. I'm going to contact Chewy for a refund, cause this new formula is useless 😕
USED to be Great
My cats used to love this but not anymore. They changed the formula and ingredients, and since then none of my cats will eat it. Even the cat that will eat pretty much anything refuses the new eat the recipe. So now we will be switching to a different brand. It is really too bad because we were going through one tube every two to three weeks between our four cats and using several different supplements from this company.
Disastrous New Formuls
For years I have been giving our ten kitties this gel which they loved and would line up to get their little tasty treat. How could the manufacturer have changed this great formula to totally the opposite of what a kitty likes! You would think they would test a new formula on many kitties before releasing it out into the market! This new formula is hard to squeeze out of the tube and has the dryish consistency more like wood filler. None of our ten kitties like it at all. It stays stuck on their front paws, they try to shake it off and whatever stays on their little fur, dries like mud. Oh, and it is no longer a salmon flavor either. Chewy is always there for us. I explained the problem and they kindly gave me credit for the purchase. Thank you Chewy.
New Formula or Bad Batch?
The texture and color in the new packaging is very different. New is on the left. Old is on the right. Cats won’t touch the new one. Was just the packaging changed or the formula too? Is this a bad batch?
New Formula is a disaster
Bring back the old formula. This is awful stuff. I couldn't get it out of the tube. and the little dab I was able to get out was brown and smelly. Cats won't eat it. I am so disappointed.
"New Formula" Disaster!!!
Nutri-Vet's recent change to Pet-Ease is a disaster! We care for cats who have suffered trauma, and "Pet-Ease" has served an essential role for more than a decade. We recently received our regular monthly order of eight tubes of the new formula and our cats, who line up for this "treat", would not touch it! We were able to find a few tubes of the old formula locally but have nothing when those tubes are emptied. Why would Nutri-Vet ruin such a wonderful product? My cats rate the new formula a "0"!
New formula RUINED it
Recently, this product underwent a formula change. Before, it was a slightly sticky fishy goo that my poor anxious boy considered a delectable treat. Now, it is an obscenely thick malodorous paste that smells like plastic and my vacuum of a cat will not touch it. Original formula was 5/5. My boy gobbled it right up, and then zenned out. New formula is 0/5. Cat who will eat literally anything hates it. My guess is excessive hydrogenated oil and a changed flavor additive is the culprit.