Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Gel Multivitamin for Dogs, 3-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your dog’s health in mind.
- Full of the essential vitamins your dog requires daily—such as Vitamins A, C, D and E.
- Helps your new pup develop into an active dog.
- Contributes to supporting the health of skin, digestive tracts, circulatory systems, vision, immunity and more.
- Created from quality ingredients with the highest standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Advanced Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price$25.07Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Extra Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$31.80Chewy Price$35.99List Price$30.21Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Gas Busters Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$7.99Chewy Price$9.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Chicken Flavored Enzymatic Dog Dental Kit$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- VetriScience Perio Plus Dog Dental Chews, 30 count$23.00Chewy Price$49.78List Price$21.85Autoship Price
- VetriScience Bladder Strength Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.45Chewy Price$28.63List Price$15.63Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Wysong Mother's Milk Supplement, 16-oz canister$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Daily Digestion Breath & Digestion Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$17.00List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Toot Plus Fennel Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Stearic Acid, Corn Syrup...||Liver Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid...||Active Ingredients: Moisture (max), Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Potassium (Potassium Chloride)...||Liver Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sugar...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Puppy||Puppy||Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Heart Care, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care...||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat||Liver||Liver, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Waited a very long time.
We waited a very long time for this product to come back in stock. We have tried many different supplements but this one seems to be the best. The puppies like it and it's not sticky like the Nutra Cal is. Extremely satisfied.
I purchased this along with several other food and vitamin supplements for an underweight, bald, severely neglected shut down dog. She definitely likes this best out of everything I purchased and will voluntarily lick it out of the tube as I squeeze it onto her spoon. She seems to enjoy it as a daily treat and has not had any adverse reactions to it. After her initial Vet visit for vaccinations and dewormings, she was deemed totally stressed and needing time to calmly heal. She slept almost round the clock and had to be wakened to be taken outside for potty breaks the first few days but now is more alert and even wagging her tail. I attribute the boost of nutrition and just basic care to her improved status. Thank you for carrying these products and helping us to help others.
Got these for my mini goldendoddle, who is a very picky eater. We have bags and bags of treats and dog food she wont eat. This , she takes like it's a treat. Nice way to know she's getting her vitamins, even tho she won't eat.
The dogs love it to eat it helped getting the puppy to eat she loved it I would recommend to use this product when dog won’t eat their food.
Puppy vitamin gel
He's not very excited about it she eats it but she seems like she's eating poison
Affordable & our dogs love it
I can't really speak to how great this works as I haven't tested vitamin levels pre and post using. But I can say that the price is great, our puppies all love it and get really excited when they see their "treat", I've also given it to their nursing mom and she eats it right away as well. Our puppies are gaining almost 2 pounds a week so I'm assuming this gives them what it's supposed to. I definitely recommend it.
They love the taste!
I have only been using this product for a few weeks but the dogs all love it.
Good for sick animals
I recently adopted a puppy with parvo. After his hospitalization, I fed him this to help strengthen his system as he recovered. At first I had to squeeze it on my finger and then wipe it on the roof of his mouth to get him to eat it, but as he gets better he eats it mixed in with his prescription kibble. I would recommend this supplement for anyone with a weak or sick dog, it really helps.
Vitamins for my pups
I keep this on hand for my pups and nursing mothers.
My little izzy is very picky and absolutely despises the taste of vitamins. However, with this product she seems to actually enjoy it and even looks forward to it. I recommend for picky doggies.