Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil provides levels of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids not commonly found in pet foods. It is a great multi-purpose supplement rich in EPA and DHA that help maximize skin and coat health, promote a strong immune system and support joint function. It contains only pure oil from wild, non-farmed Alaskan salmon stabilized with rosemary, a natural antioxidant that promotes freshness, purity and taste. It does NOT contain PCB contaminants, mercury or other heavy metals.
- Promotes healthy skin and glossy coats with Omega-3 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids like DHA & EPA are important fatty acids are found in high levels in fish oil
- Omega-6 fatty acids maintain the epidermal water barrier function of the skin
- This pure oil is made only from wild, non-farmed Alaskan salmon and stabilized with natural anti-oxidants to maintain its fatty acid content and taste
- Promotes strong immune, cardiovascular, and nervous systems
Do not use if product appears to be tampered with. Store product in a cool, dry place. Avoid temperatures above 86 degrees F. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
See all items by Nutri-Vet