NutriScan’s Saliva Based Cat Food Intolerance Test is designed to help identify those foods that don’t sit so well with your pet. Food sensitivities can lead to uncomfortable tummies, skin problems and even obesity. It tests for the key 24 most commonly ingested foods with a sample of your kitty’s saliva—that means it’s pain-free! This clinically proven food sensitivity test is measured with two antibodies (IgA and IgM). High antibody levels mean that your BFF has a food sensitivity and intolerance to that food.
- This clinically proven food sensitivity test is designed to help you identify your pet’s food intolerances.
- Tests for 24 of the most commonly eaten foods.
- Tests with your sidekick’s saliva, so it’s completely pain-free.
- Specially designed for feline friends.
- Often covered by insurance.
A full set of instructions and all the materials required to collect a sample from your dog and to submit to our laboratory.
See all items by NutriScan