NutriScan’s Saliva Based Dog Food Intolerance & Biomarker Test is designed to help identify those foods that don’t sit so well with your pet. Food sensitivities can lead to uncomfortable tummies, skin problems and even obesity. It tests for the key 24 most commonly ingested foods. This test also helps to identify biomarker enzymes, which are released by damaged cells and can lead to obesity, infections and some cancers. Plus, it’s all done with a simple sample of your pup's saliva—that means it’s pain-free! This test can help you assess disease risk before symptoms start to appear and help you eliminate foods that don’t suit her.
- Helps detect chronic diseases like obesity, infections and some cancers.
- Clinically proven food sensitivity test helps you identify your pet’s food intolerances by testing for 24 of the most commonly eaten foods.
- Tests with your sidekick’s saliva, so it’s completely pain-free.
- Specially designed for canine companions.
- Often covered by insurance.
A full set of instructions and all the materials required to collect a sample from your dog and to submit to our laboratory.
See all items by NutriScan