Nylabone Chill & Chew Freezer Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Softer material is ideal for more moderate chewers.
- Fill with water, chicken broth, peanut butter or other freezable snack for tasty, long-lasting fun.
- Unique texture is designed to help clean teeth by reducing plaque and tartar.
- Infused with chicken flavor that your pup will find irresistible!
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SodaPup Nylon Diamond Teething Ring Chew Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$8.71Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- Sweet Paws Chunky Wearable Puppy Teether Dog Toy, Pink Lemonade$16.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Power Axis Bone Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small/Regular$8.92Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Blue, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- Lumabone Bulkster Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, Medium$10.95Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Puppy Chew Toy, 2 count$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Wild One Bolt Bite Dog Chew Toy, Blue$10.00Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- JW Pet Puppy Connects Teether Dog Toy Attachment$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental, Teething||Dental, Teething||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Favorite in the heat!
My dog absolutely LOVES his Chill & Chew! On a hot day, he is at it until all the treats are out and then continues to lick at the ice cold toy. We just use little pieces of soft treats and add the water. It keeps him calm and cool!
Great Treat and distraction
Both my pups enjoy this treat. I fill it with cheese spread or peanut butter and it provides a great relaxing distraction.
Not what I was expecting
I have a puppy who's teething and has been chewing everything, I thought this would help. I initially thought that you put the water into the bone to freeze, similar to a baby teething toy. They have these little holes on the back of the bone where you can fill it with water and freeze it, but the ice falls out almost immediately when the puppy is chewing on it, only keeping it cold for a few seconds. My puppy doesn't touch this at all.
Best chew toy ever
My pup loves to chew and most chew toys maybe will last a day. But we are going to over a month and she loves this toy. She hasn't torn it up. She plays with it and she sleeps with it. I recommend this toy highly.
Our GS puppy loves these. I have 3 for him os always have one in freezer
Strong teething chew toy
This is a really nice and strong teething chew toy to throw into the freezer so it's nice & cool for large breed puppy. Large size allows him to hold it with his paws to stabilize it. Withstanding baby teeth & adult teeth without leaving a dent so far!
Best teething toy
I love to fill this with water, treats, pumpkin, or peanut butter and freeze it. My puppy LOOOOVES this toy and I am pretty sure it feels very good on his poor teething gums.
Cooling bone relieves teething pain
Maverick loves this chew toy, I give it to him after we come back from our hot afternoon walks.
Favorite toy for teething puppy
My goldendoodle puppy loves this bone, especially when frozen. We have plenty of Kong toys, however they never seem to keep her occupied. When I bought this, I was skeptical at first especially seeing how much larger it was when it came in, but this has been the perfect teething toy. Even at 19 weeks, it still keeps her busy and soothes her gums. Definitely the best purchase we’ve made on chew toys!
This is a great chew toy
My little dog love this toy sooo much he picks it over all his chew things and growls at the puppy not to get near it lol