Nylabone Dental Chew Bone Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-recommended chews that work to clean teeth to help promote a daily oral health routine.
- Made from rugged thermoplastic polymer that's tough enough to withstand moderate chewers and flexible enough to satisfy that chewing urge your pet gets.
- Rounded dental nubs promote fresh breath and reduces plaque and tartar as your pet chews.
- This chew will also stimulate gums, helping to promote an overall healthy mouth.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.37Chewy Price$12.89List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 6-in$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Double Bone Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$7.15Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Senior Dog Toy, Large$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$20.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Mazee Puzzle Dog Toy, Green$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nylabone PRO Action Dental Power Chew Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange, 8-in$13.96Chewy Price$19.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
569 Customer Reviews
His favorite toy ever!
This is Benny’s favorite toy ever! This is the only bone I have given him that he likes to chew- I think he likes that it’s soft. It’s definitely not for strong chewers- but for him it is perfect and helps keep his teeth clean! Would recommend to anyone with a small dog prone to dental disease.
My dogs chewed most of it off in less than 1 day. The flex material is softer than other Nyla bones which makes it easy to chew off.
Not for a strong chewer
This bone seemed very nice, and my 11 month old shih tzu puppy liked it right away. Unfortunately a few minutes later we noticed small pieces of blue plastic on the floor - from the bone! We also fished a small piece out of her mouth. Of course we took it away immediately. Would probably have been fine for our prior shih tzus, but not for this chewer.
Chewer hasn't destroyed it yet
I have a small dog that loves to gnaw on stuff and I had been getting her the puppy version of this bone which she can disintegrate it within a month or so and I don't want her digesting it. I finally got her correct size and so far, she hasn't been able to do nearly as much damage as she would've otherwise. This is a 4-star review because it does come off in small swallowable pieces and isn't for intense chewers, but it's still a product I will repurchase.
Perfect for my Cat
Bought this to try and break my cat (Ned) from chewing on my weights. Thought it might be fun for him. It is! He loves tossing it around the room and kicking it’s butt. Soft enough so he won’t get injured either. Perfect even for a crazy cat like Ned!
Favorite chew toy
My dog loves this toy so much I actually had to buy two more. Good for his teeth and good for throwing it up in the air and playing with it. And he’s only 6 lbs! Thanks Chewy for having great stuff at great prices!
Dog loved, gone in no time
He loved it but the little blue nubs came off instantly and big chunks were quickly and easily chewed off in just a few minutes. Would not recommend for a serious chewer.
My small dogs favorite!! Wish they came in a 3 pack!
Perfect chew for my dog
This is the ONLY bone my dog will chew. I have tried countless others and they are in the corner gathering dust. This one he absolutely loves.
Amuses my dog, not for really extreme chewers
My eight-month goodendoodle puppy likes this bone. I would agree with the rating that it is for LIGHT chewers, as my puppy is a pretty strong chewer and has chewed some of the little nubbly pieces off after having it for only a short time. Fortunately, she never swallows any plastic pieces but if you have a strong chewer who does, I would not recommend this bone.