Nylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Axis Bone Dog Chew Toy, X-Large
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||N/A||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
About This Item
- Dog can get bored easily but with the DuraChew Axis Bone you can fight boredom back. It's cleaver design allows your pet to chew from any angle and get the perfect grip.
- This bacon flavored chew bone cleans teeth as it's gnawed on and helps control the amount of plaque and tartar on your pups teeth.
- Made for powerful chewers and will provide long lasting enjoyment to satisfy the natural urge to chew.
- Helps to encourage appropriate chewing habits so you can save your shoes and furniture from destructive chewing.
- Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your furry family member.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Basketball Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.42Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.25-in$9.30Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Barbell Durable Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$21.00Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- Mammoth Braided Tug with TPR Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$8.14Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- JW Pet Big Mouth Single Ring Dog Toy, Large$4.47Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$10.49Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Fetch Ball with Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green$15.49Chewy Price
- KONG Stuff a Ball Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
546 Customer Reviews
Great Chew Toy
I got this for my 2 year old lab/pittie mix when she's in her kennel. She loves to chew. This has held up for several months now and I have zero concerns. Only bad thing is that where she's chewed, lint and string get stuck very easily so it can get gross. (She also has a stuffie in her kennel, so it's from her chewing that too.) It's hard to get clean but since it's staying in the kennel 24/7 I'm not too worried.
Hands down this has been a favorite toy for my large dogs over and over. They all love the dimension of this toy compared to the flat chew toys.
My dogs adore these. They will hunt the house for them if we put them away. Just try not to forget where they are on the floor, hurts very badly to kick one.
My dog loves it
This is the third one I bought. It lasts a long time, but my dog will chew on it for hours. He also loves the regular NylaBones.
Tough and durable
Mickey loves this one. I do too! It has stood up to his aggressive chewing and he has not been able to chew off large pieces that can be swallowed like some of his other chew toys.
Our dogs love these, the blue beef ones slightly better but the rotate between the flavors bacon and beef. They do chew pieces off like shavings but they pass without issue and it has made a good difference on the plaque build up on front teeth. These will please tough chewers which our youngest is.
NOT Bit Dog Approved
We have a Great Dane and an Anatolian Shepard, both over 135lbs each and it did not last 12 hours before we decided it was no-good. The plastic chips off into small pieces and like most dogs, they enjoyed chewing on and then swallowing those plastic bits. That is not something we are in favor of and is the reason behind the 1 star review. I wouldn’t want for the little bits to get lodged somewhere they shouldn’t be and something happen to any of our animals, much less anything happen to a small child who may find these pieces on the floor themselves. I do not recommend this product for these reasons.
Active pit bull chewer!
For the sake of my furniture, socks and shoes, I bought three different types of heavy duty chew bones for my pit bull, Belle. This one seems to be her favorite, but the other two I purchased (Nylabone power chews) get their share of chomps, too! My furniture is saved and Belle stays occupied. Thanks!
Best bone ever
My 6 m/o Rottweiler/Pit Bull mix destroys his chew toys. This one seem indestructible! Easy to grip and Al is obsessed with it. Our older Labrador loves it too!
I reorder this toy about every 6 months
I a Rottweiler thats almost 2 and a Pitt that's almost 5. The Pitt is a little more anxious esp when people he doesn't know are around or if voices are raised at a higher volume. He loves this thing. He chews it until the knobs are gone. The vet said it can help with anxiety, boredom ect . He doesn't really care for other toys. My Rott loves balls more than anything but but when she chews she goes to this. It saved alot of my furniture she was starting to chew on furniture when I would leave.