Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken-flavored dog chew made from thermoplastic polymer that's ideal for moderate chewers.
- Raised nubs remove tartar from teeth with every chew or gnaw, promoting dental health.
- Helps your pup fight boredom and encourages appropriate chewing habits, saving shoes and furniture from destructive chewing.
- Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your pet.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Power Chew Double Bone Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$7.15Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$5.68Chewy Price$5.98List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Medium$5.25Chewy Price$9.59List Price
- Nylabone Teething Keys Puppy Chew Toy, Large$13.22Chewy Price$20.29List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Double Action Bacon Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$6.29Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Medium$4.03Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.16Chewy Price$6.29List Price
- Nylabone PRO Action Dental Power Chew Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.49Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Chicken Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, X-Small$2.97Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- Nylabone Teething Rings Puppy Chew Toy$8.03Chewy Price$12.19List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$19.79Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 14S$7.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inert Soft Thermoplastic, Chicken Flavor.||—||—||Nylon and Natural Flavor.||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
235 Customer Reviews
3rd or 4th time with this chew. Heavy chewer dogs love it! Soft yet durable. It eventually gets eaten down after a year or so? Pieces break off, but I haven't had any digestive problems if they happen to swallow anything. It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
NOT for “moderately aggressive” chewers
My dog had the ends of this bone chewed off in minutes. I’d say if your dog is a light chewer, this bone would be great but “moderately aggressive” chewers will destroy this in no time.
Keep my dogs busy
My dogs liked the flexichew nylabones. They are easy on old dog gums and for our 5 mnth old puppy.
Not for my Buddy
It was probably my mistake but I purchased this Nylabone thinking they were all built the same only in different sizes. When I opened it, I had concerns because it seemed somewhat flexible. The Nyla that he has had for two years is very solid and he works on it for hours at a time. Only after a couple of years do I see loss in the shape. On the other hand, his new one already shows signs of loss. I will take it away and give him back the old one. Poppy
Our Dog's Preferred Bone
Our dog, a GSHP/Coonhound mix, used to be an ultra aggressive chewer. Now that he's getting older (9yrs) he still likes to chew, but he prefers softer material over the very hard natural bones, or even the harder Nylabones. We got him this softer bone and he's loving it!
Not a hit with the foster puppies...
You would think one of the foster puppies would be on board with these chews but that was not the case.
Great if your dog knows not to eat plastic
Dog I bought the bone for: Spaniel/terrier mix, 30lbs, 4 yrs old My pup has really sensitive teeth (has dental work soon) and every nylabone/nylabone knockoff she has eventually makes her gums bleed. She can chew on this bone the longest without making her gums bleed. She does chew it into small pieces but she is the kind of dog that just leaves the plastic be. Some of her doggy pals have tried her bone and they always try to eat the little pieces that break off. And depending on the dog, these pieces can be pretty big. So if you have the kind of dog that swallows things they shouldn’t, this isn’t for you!! It’s a bit annoying to find little piles of plastic discards throughout the house, but this is still my favorite bone for my dog. Bits of plastic after an hour of chewing are way better than having to take away a harder bone after 5 min because her gums bleed. Seriously - this is the only non-edible chew that I give my dog and she loved them so much. See photo for what the remains usually look like after my dog chews for an hour or so. (Quarter for size reference lol)
Would not recommend
Little pieces of the plastic come off. To easy for pup to swallow. I suppose it would come out in the e d, but, I’d hate to have an ex ray in three year and the vet say how did this piece of large plastic get balled up and stuck in the intestines get here.
Flexible and durable!
The FlexiChew is the perfect choice for my moderately aggressive chewer, a 9-month old Silky Terrier. He loves to chew it, and even with his fairly aggressive chewing, he has barely gotten any bits off! It is a firm rubber, not a hard plastic like some other Nylabones that I worry would crack his teeth. Love these bones and the great service and pricing from Chewy!
FlexiChews are always a hit
My Boxer especially loves his Flexichews, so much in fact that I have to limit his time with them to a couple of hours a day. He is a heavy chewer and these are flexible enough to give him good teeth & gum workouts while staying relatively intact for a month or so before it's time for a new bone. He eventually chews the ends off, I could get more life out of them but he really enjoys his new ones!