Nylabone FlexiChew Triple Pack Bacon, Peanut Butter & Beef Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Petite
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-edible dog toys made for moderate chewers to prevent destructive chewing.
- Keeps dogs busy, happy, and entertained while satisfying the natural urge to chew.
- Cleans teeth and reduces plaque and tartar with bristles that get raised as he chews.
- Great for small dogs up to 15 pounds with a bacon, beef, and allergen-free peanut butter flavor.
- Made in the USA with a doggie-safe, flexible thermoplastic polymer. Recommended by vets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew X-Shaped Beef Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small$10.58Chewy Price$11.39List Price$10.05Autoship Price
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone DuraChew Triple Pack Dog Chew Toy$11.38Chewy Price$13.59List Price
- dealNylabone Flexi Chew X-Bone Senior Turkey & Sweet Potato Dog Chew Toy, Small$9.19Chewy Price$12.69List Price
- Nylabone Power Chewy Original Flavored Wishbone Chew Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.65Chewy Price$12.39List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken, Bacon, & Allergen-Free Peanut Butter Flavors Dog Chew Toys, 3 count$28.46Chewy Price$43.29List Price
- Nylabone Dental Dinosaur Power Chew Chicken Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.09Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Smooth Ring Bacon Cheeseburger Flavor Dog Chew Toy$12.97Chewy Price$15.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Triple Pack Dog Toy, Pancakes & Sausage, Roast Beef Club, & Lasagna, X-Small$8.08Chewy Price$12.39List Price$7.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Variety Pack||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental, Variety Pack||Tough Chewer, Dental, Variety Pack|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Perfect for chihuahuas
There are now five bones for my two standard chihuahuas. When one commanders a particular bone, then the other dog has 4 to choose from! This three pack was a bigger hit than the two pack. When the knobs are chewed off, I throw the knobs and the rest of the bone away so that they don't eat them. Soft enough for their less than perfect teeth. And chewing on a bone calms the hyper dog.
My mega-chewing chihuahua loves these
I bought these for my chihuahua puppy, who is a surprisingly tough chewer for her size. She is now 8 months old, and is the type who destroys anything she chews on for very long, so I have to watch her for removing pieces she could swallow. She seems to prefer all the toys that she's able to tear up, so she won't touch the hard nylabones that would be safest for her. This flexible rubber one seems to be the perfect middle material that she thinks she can annihilate, so she'll work on it with great focus, but she actually isn't able to break off big pieces. At a certain stage, she will have a chewed up corner almost removed, and I just cut that part off with scissors and give the bone back to her! As with any puppy toy, I just keep an eye out for this. It's nice to have found something that keeps her safely entertained.
Great for teething & keeps dogs busy
My dogs love these Nylabones! They’re 1 and 5 and we’ve been buying these since we brought our first pup home. They’re great for teething, but also keep our (now adult) dogs occupied for hours. They’re the perfect denseness too, not too soft or hard.
Flavored Dog Nylabone
I was disappointed with this product just because my one Boston is a chewer and she destroyed these bones in one day. The hard Nylabone work the best but I worry that she will break a tooth.
Not very pet friendly
I gave them to my doxins and they really liked them but they chewed them to pieces. I wanted something that was more durable.
Puppy likes them but too small for her now
I bought these to give my goldendoodle puppy some different flavored Nylabone, since she likes other Nylabone products I have given her. However, I should have paid more attention to the size when I ordered them. She is now beyond the weight category on the packaging. She likes to toss her head back to get the bone in her back teeth, and I'm afraid she'll toss it down her throat, so I will have to find someone with a smaller dog who would like the other two. (I gave her the bacon flavored one, and she loved it, but I've since taken it away from her.)
my dogs did not even touch them
My 2 dogs sniffed them and walked away. I lightly spread some peanut butter on the bones. They licked off the peanut butter, and had no interest in the nylabones,
Puppy would not use
Bought for my 7 month old pug puppy. Won't touch them, which is surprising as he loves the other Nylas my other pugs have chewed on
LOVE these bones!
Our chihuahua loves these! They are the only chew toys she will play with. She does go through them quickly, and we have to watch that our big dog doesn’t get them, but we will keep buying them because our girl loves them.
Not for aggressive chewers
My retrievers destroyed these within a few minutes and probably would have eaten pieces of them.