Nylabone FlexiChew Triple Pack Chicken & Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken and original flavored dog chews made from thermoplastic polymer that are ideal for moderate chewers. This triple pack is perfect for multiple pet households.
- Raised nubs remove tartar from teeth with every chew or gnaw, promoting dental health.
- Helps your pup fight boredom and encourages appropriate chewing habits, saving shoes and furniture from destructive chewing.
- Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your pet.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Jumbo Drumstick Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$19.47Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tangerine, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Knuckle Bone Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$19.47Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sol Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.31Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- DealNylabone Healthy Edible Flexi Chew Value Pack Bacon & Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$6.40Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- KONG Aqua Dog Toy, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inert Soft Thermoplastic, Chicken Flavor.||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||—||—||Inert Soft Thermoplastic Polymer, Chicken Flavor.|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Variety Pack||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer||Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
Great for the right dog!
My 10 lbs Eskie/chihuahua loves these! She chows down on them and I think they do her teeth well.
If I had realized that these could be chewed to small pieces to swallow, I never would have ordered them. I do not recommend these for any dog.
Great for very chewy puppy
We had the puppy version of Nylabone. My Mini Aussie is small but mighty -- an aggressive chewer -- and by three months was able to chew chunks off the end of that one. We got these as a replacement. These are the clear-ish versions that are still slightly flexible/soft like the puppy one (so I feel like they won't hurt his teeth) but he can chew without breaking them apart. Much better option for big chompers!!!
my frenchie puppy loves these!
my 4 mo. old french bulldog loves his nylabones! this 3-pk is very affordable as i tend to replace them after a month or so to prevent any ingestion. thank you chewy!
Great for medium dogs
This is my dog’s favorite since he was a pup. He’s a 22-lb dachshund mix. Not for power chewers
Buddy says wow!!!
Buddy loves his Nyla bone it’s a great dog chew , he can’t stop chewing it
Longer lasting that any KONG toy I've bought!!
My 2 Morkies love nylabones. They seem to last longer than others I've tried. They are very aggressive chewers & tend to shred any & everything.
Loved the bone!
Both fur babies loved the bones. At one point, my one fur baby had all 3 bones stacked under her chin to protect them from my other fur baby. It was hilarious to watch!
those are the only ones my puppies and dogs will chew on thye do not like the big ones or the colored ones or the ones that have flavor or the ones that have pokies on them at all
Good Chewy toy
My puppy loves it,he chews on it all day, I'm just worried about if the pieces he chews off is safe 4 him 2 swallow.