Got these for my puppy, she loves them. They lasted a lot longer when she was smaller, usually took her a few days to a week to get through one. She’s older now and it maybe lasts a few hours. They don’t leave her breath stinky either.
My name is Bogey & I'm 3 months old-I love these Nylabones & they're great for my teeth -I'm so happy that my mom buys them for me!!
My little guy loves these. They have been a life saver for him when he wants to chew something. Will be using the bigger edibles as he grows.
They like them more each time we get them. It keeps them busy chewing on the right things and they like all three flavors.
Don’t recommend. Didn’t last more than a half hour with either dogs (15 week old pup and 9 year old dog) gave my puppy the liquid poops!!! Very easy to chew.
I bought these for Christmas for my pup (mini labradoodle-7 months/9 pounds). I let her choose the flavor she wanted, and she was super excited! It didn’t take her very long to finish eating the bone. About an hour later, she began acting funny (more tired/not very playful). When I fed her, she threw up everything. An hour later, she tries to throw up, but nothing comes up. She does this a few more times throughout the night until she finally threw up two pieces of the bone. I bought these because I saw good reviews, and it said highly digestible (also says it is for puppies). I’m not sure why this happened, but I threw away the others. Be cautious if you buy this!
I love chewy! Love the great selection of items! Everything I need or could want is available! Easy to use ordering! And the fastest delivery! I tell all my friends! Thank you!
Should have read all of the reviews. I gave my puppy one of these and within a few hours she was vomiting. Her routine was exactly the same so I can only assume it was from these nylabones.
A piece of this puppy specific, highly digestible product became lodged in my puppys throat requiring surgery, (cost $4000.00). I reached out to Nylabone and they were disinterested in the distress it caused my puppy and me. Although they did thank me for my feedback.
My puppy loves these treats. He gets really excited when I pull them out. I love that it's a variety pack and that it's formulated for puppies. My only gripe is that it isn't as long-lasting as I hoped. I'm pretty sure my pup goes through one of these in under 10 minutes.