Nylabone Pop-In Chicken Dog Treat Refills, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fectly fit into the Nylabone Pop-In Treat Chew Toy (sold separately)—for a fun, delectable game.
- Formulated with limited ingredients and promotes healthy digestion.
- Great to give as a drool-worthy snack.
- Made in the USA.
- Made with real chicken for a mouthwatering flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Starmark Edible Rings 1" Dog Treats, 32 count$14.38Chewy Price$13.66Autoship Price
- Starmark Interactive Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Sweet Potato Spread Dog Treat, 5-oz tube$3.68Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.50Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Twin Pack Bacon Flavor Dog Bone Treats, Medium, bundle of 6$24.66Chewy Price$23.43Autoship Price
- Busy Buddy Peanut Butter & Rawhide Variety Pack Refill Rings Dog Treat, 60 count, Medium$26.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Starmark Everlasting Chicken Flavored Dog Treats, Medium, 4 count$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Peanut Butter Snacks Large Dog Treats, 11-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Starmark Everlasting Chicken Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 2 count$6.50Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Bacon & Cheese Recipe, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- PetSafe Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Variety Pack Refill Rings Dog Treats, 15 count, Small$7.97Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.57Autoship Price
- KONG Stufferz Chicken Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Medium/Large$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavor...||Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas...||Unbleached Whole Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter, Egg...||Rolled Oats, Honey, Oat Flour...||Yellow Peas, Dried Potatoes, Dried Sweet Potatoes...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter, Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Pumpkin, Banana||Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||—||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||—||Pea-Free, Flax-Free, Vegetarian...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
poor quality/bad smell
I have been using these for months, my dog really enjoys this toy and the refills…I just received this refill bad and upon opening it had a horrible smell and some of the refills were very oddly shaped. They also had a whiteish color to them. The picture shown is the difference between the previous purchased bag on the left and the most recent purchased bag on the right. They are not similar at all. Super disappointed!
Great for our puppy
These really help keep our puppy occupied in the morning as we get ready for work.
Amazing chew toy
Our large dogs LOVE this chew toy and treats! Yes, while it is difficult to get the treats into the bone, it is so worth it to see each dog's enjoyment as they chew. Ordering more so they don't have to share.
Dog's Love Them
Dog's love them but humans do not, you actually need a pair of pliers to press them in the bone, fingers will not do it. They are tight but Ozzie already mastered the bone and it takes him barely a minute to get both of them out! We keep them in the drawer of the cocktail table and he noses the drawer for his treat...he absolutely loves them.
Keeps my German Shepherd busy
These are tough to fit into the treat slot with just your hand/fingers. I agree that the "easy to load" description on the packaging is not accurate. I found that if I place the treat on a hard surface (I use the countertop) and I orient the treat with the treat slot on the Nylabone, then I can press the Nylabone down onto the treat without difficulty. I'm glad for the snug fit as it can keep her busy for quite some time and without the mess of other chew treats. The little extra effort is well worth it for my aggressive chewer.
Good crate treat
I put these In my puppy’s crate before I leave for work. He now waits for me to open the crate when he sees me loading them in the bone. I only gave 4 stars because they don’t stay in the bone that they originally came with, so I use another brand’s similar vessel, which really doesn’t have to do with the treat itself. LOL
Our dogs love the Nylabone with Pop-In Treats! Treat stays put once inserted, giving the dogs a long-lasting chewing experience.
Review snack that fits in bone
I dont think they fit in the chew bone very well hard to snap them in the little holes my dog likes the bone and she will eat the treats separately
My dogs love it!
This has been the best ever long lasting treat and chew toy. It takes my dogs over an hour to get the treats out. It is very hard to get the treats in and sometimes seems impossible but I guess thats why its so hard for them to get the treats out making it last awhile. I put the treat on a hard surface and angle it so it will fit best into the chew toy and I press the toy down onto the treat quite hard. My dogs love it!
The treats are a little difficult to get in. But once they are, takes a long time for the dogs to get them out. Actually my one dog couldn't get them out so I gave it to my other dog after and he got them out, making it twice the toy. They both love it and had it for hours each so definitely long lasting!