Nylabone Power Chew Antler Alternative Venison Flavored Dog Chew Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extreme chewing style, non-edible dog toy made to occupy powerful chewers to prevent destructive chewing.
- Keeps dogs busy, happy, and satisfied with a savory venison flavor throughout.
- Inspired by nature, the splinter-free design is a cleaner and safer alternative to real bones with calcium and minerals.
- Made in the USA with tough, durable nylon and recommended by veterinarians.
- Satisfies their natural instinct to chew and encourages dental stimulation, which is good for oral health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Giant Fillable Marrow Bone Alternative Beef Flavor Dog Chew Toy, Large$10.09Chewy Price$25.99List Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.42Chewy Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Wishbone Chicken Dog Toy, Brown, Large$9.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Stick Peanut Butter Dog Toy, Brown, X-Large$16.89Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small/Medium$6.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Marrow Bone Alternative Dog Chew Toy, Marrow Beef, Large$13.99Chewy Price$18.29List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Petstages Dogwood Calming Bone Dog Toy, 2 count, Large$27.49Chewy Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Wishbone Bacon Dog Toy, Brown, Small$9.09Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Large, 2 count$18.20Chewy Price$19.16List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Wishbone Bison Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Regular$8.65Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Pet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$10.72Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Nylon & Allergen-Free Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor.||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
663 Customer Reviews
These are hard, shiny plastic. My dogs' teeth seem to slip off these. They choose other toys first. I was expecting something more like Petastages Deerhorn, which my dogs love. That said, they are durable and the dogs will have them for a long time.
Too small for my dog but otherwise fine
My dog is 48lbs he usually likes the medium-large Nyla bones, this one seemed smaller than the typical medium Nyla and he did a number on it in just a few days. But it doesn’t have a pungent smell and he did really enjoy it so it would be great for a smaller dog
Excellent Power Chew
My Brittany Bode recommends this product, rating it a solid 10. We tried a real antler; it splintered and we had to throw it away. This one is long-lasting and, apparently, quite tasty.
Great antler alternative
My dogs are very attracted to this bone and is a great safe alternative than a real antler that could splinter and doesn't break down in digestion.
I’ve got two big chewers in my house (100lb lab mix and a 40lb Golden Doodle). When we discovered the Nylabone Power Chew bones we could not have been more delighted! They are safe (we keep an eye on the bones for wear, and throw them away when recommended), they last a long time, and our pups love them! There was a sale recently, so we bought several, and traded out some of our old ones. I appreciate all of the furniture/shoes/window sills/whatever Nylabones have saved us over the years. :)
Not what I expected
There is no grip or texture on the toy so it is difficult for my dog to even grab it to chew. It's now useless since she can't chew on it.
Not a good chew toy
This is supposed to be great for chewers, which I have. I should have realized the "non-edible" meant that he couldn't sink his teeth into it. He picked it up and put it back down. It is supposed to have an infused, permanent flavor and I even smelled it (no smell) so yes, I licked it (no flavor). No wonder he didn't want anything to do with it. It was just a hard piece of plastic with zero give.
This is a hard plastic, which is not something my 4 month old Lab pup is interested in chewing on. He loves real antlers (much to my dismay! He's wreaking havoc on my sheds!), but I'm guessing the "scent" of this isn't comparable, because he just walks right past this and couldn't care less. Too bad, I was hopeful this would solve a problem and spare my sheds. Back to the drawing board!
Dogs had zero interest
My dogs had absolutely no interest in these bones from the start. I’d hand a bone to one of them and they’d just let it drop from their mouth. Even my slightly overweight dog didn’t want anything to do with these and he eats anything, including non scented lotion and cotton. I can’t speak to the durability of these, because I can’t get my dogs to chew on them.
Dog didn’t like it
There was nothing about this chew toy that interested our dog. I can’t believe that there’s any flavor to it. When I gave it to him, he took it and immediately dropped it. Such a disappointment. Don’t waste your money!