Nylabone Power Chew Antler Alternative Venison Flavored Dog Chew Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extreme chewing style, non-edible dog toy made to occupy powerful chewers to prevent destructive chewing.
- Keeps dogs busy, happy, and satisfied with a savory venison flavor throughout.
- Inspired by nature, the splinter-free design is a cleaner and safer alternative to real bones with calcium and minerals.
- Made in the USA with tough, durable nylon and recommended by veterinarians.
- Satisfies their natural instinct to chew and encourages dental stimulation, which is good for oral health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNylabone Power Chew Arch Bone Dog Beef Flavored Dental Chew Toy, Large$13.07Chewy Price$17.19List Price
- DealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Large$8.43Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Alternative Pork Hide Bone Dog Chew Toy, Bacon & Peanut Butter, Large$13.50Chewy Price$21.39List Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Stick Peanut Butter Dog Toy, Brown, Souper/X-Large$14.62Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Aggressive Chewers Original & Bacon Flavors Dog Chew Toys, 2 count$19.70Chewy Price$35.39List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Smooth Ring Bacon Cheeseburger Flavor Dog Chew Toy$10.33Chewy Price$15.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Curvy Dental Dog Chew Toy, Large$13.25Chewy Price$15.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Wishbone Senior Bison Flavor Dog Chew Toy, Large$10.98Chewy Price$17.69List Price
- DealNylabone Gourmet Style Bundle Bacon & Peanut Butter Flavored Chew Dog Toy, 2 count, Large$21.29Chewy Price$28.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
667 Customer Reviews
Arrived already peeling-
I've always bought Nylabone products and this is the first time I've had an issue with one. After taking it out of the package, I noticed some peeling on the top and assumed it was some plastic wrap. It was actually a layer of the 'antler' that was coming off completely. I didn't give it to my dog and instead had to recycle it.
Great for doxies
One of the few bones my doxie will chew and they cannot destroy them on one chew session. Sad to say they are getting hard to find
Dogs Say Meh
My dogs aren't that enthused about this one, but I'm giving it five stars because it's very well made and doesn't splinter. They generally love all Nylabone chews, so I'm not sure why they haven't taken a liking to this one.
This is more of a review from my dogs, I have a German Shepherd and two pits who are all big chewers and none of them were interested in this.
Very good chew treat
My husky shepherd is a power chewer. She went right to work on it and chewed both ends. I avoid rawhide chews so this is a great alternative.
These are hard, shiny plastic. My dogs' teeth seem to slip off these. They choose other toys first. I was expecting something more like Petastages Deerhorn, which my dogs love. That said, they are durable and the dogs will have them for a long time.
Too small for my dog but otherwise fine
My dog is 48lbs he usually likes the medium-large Nyla bones, this one seemed smaller than the typical medium Nyla and he did a number on it in just a few days. But it doesn’t have a pungent smell and he did really enjoy it so it would be great for a smaller dog
Excellent Power Chew
My Brittany Bode recommends this product, rating it a solid 10. We tried a real antler; it splintered and we had to throw it away. This one is long-lasting and, apparently, quite tasty.
Great antler alternative
My dogs are very attracted to this bone and is a great safe alternative than a real antler that could splinter and doesn't break down in digestion.
I’ve got two big chewers in my house (100lb lab mix and a 40lb Golden Doodle). When we discovered the Nylabone Power Chew bones we could not have been more delighted! They are safe (we keep an eye on the bones for wear, and throw them away when recommended), they last a long time, and our pups love them! There was a sale recently, so we bought several, and traded out some of our old ones. I appreciate all of the furniture/shoes/window sills/whatever Nylabones have saved us over the years. :)