Nylabone Power Chew Barbell Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This allergen free peanut butter flavored bone will satisfy your dogs natural urge to chew and keep them occupied. It's designed to be long lasting which is perfect for powerful chewers.
- Bristles help to clean teeth, freshen breath, and promote oral health with every gnaw or chewing action.
- Helps to encourage safe, healthy chewing habits so you can save your shoes and furniture from destructive chewing.
- Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your furry family member.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Bacon Flav-A-Bone Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.08Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 4.5-in$10.99Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, X-Large$12.57Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Mammoth Denim Rope Tug Dog Toy, Medium$6.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Dura-Squeaks Dog Chew Toy, Bone$7.98Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Mammoth Cloth Squeaky Rope for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$6.63Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- JW Pet Grass Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.13Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Mammoth Monkey Fist Bar Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.49Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Red/Orange Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Orange, 6-Squeakers$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$8.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon & Allergen-Free Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor.||Nylon and Real Peanuts.||—||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
616 Customer Reviews
I want to start by saying, the ONLY dog chew toys I buy for my 110lb Golden Retriever, Moose, is NYLABONE, extreme chew, dura chew, extreme! They are the only ones that last! She loves them! But this one, is just too big & heavy. She carried it to her bed, laid it down, and hasn’t touched it since! It’s a real bummer. Chewy was out of the orange axis, & they have been out of stock on a lot of my pets’ needs lately. I was super excited to try this new one; but it was a big fail. I still gave 3 stars, because it’s my fault. I shouldn’t paid closer attention. I just ordered the size, and chew level Moose always needs. This one is big enough for a HORSE! It’s longer than my chihuahua! For real! Oh well. $20 lost. But I’ll continue to buy the other NYLABONE extreme chews! Hopefully they’ll have more in stock soon!
Nylabone Flavored Bone
A huge hit with my pup, couldn't stop playing with it to go to bed. Was extremely sleepy this morning. Thanks again!!! :-)
Aggressive Chewer Approved
My dog really liked this one. And she has not been able to tear it apart yet. She is a very extreme Chewer. And I think some people extreme Chewer is different from others, because just about every other toy I have bought that reviews said great for aggressive chewers, my dog could tear it up in minutes! She is a 1 year old pitbull that likes to chew things with her back teeth and she like scissors it. My new favorite brand!
Great for extreme chewers
My girl loves this toy! We buy Nylabone dura chews all the time because she’s a really extreme chewer and destroys toys quickly. This is one she goes to time and again and it keeps her occupied. Nylabones are the best and we’re specifically pleased they are made in the USA. Would highly recommend to pup parents of extreme chewers. Thanks Nylabone.
Not a 'Power Chew'
Thought it will not crumble, because Nylabones are usually pretty tough chew toys, but this one does and pieces end up in pups mouth.
Buy this for your extreme chewer
This bone is massive and several pounds. It looks small in my dog's mouth and stands up to his chewing. This is a great alternative to bones, antlers, and rawhides that can be harmful to dogs. I haven't tasted it to see if it really tastes like peanut butter, but I'll go ahead and trust them.
My dog's favorite!
My dog LOVES this bone. It's always her first choice when she goes to her basket. The shape and size are great and the little knobs provide good texture for chewers.
Good teeth cleaning power
This Nylabone is of great size for Charlie who is a Great Pyrenees/Lab mix weighing in at approximately 72lbs give or take a few. Charlie loves to chew this bone and in return helps keep her teeth pearly white. The only complaint I would have is there really is no taste to the bone, no peanut butter flavor. (Yes I had to try it for myself to see if the Nylabone actually tasted like peanut butter...LOL)
Nylabones are great
I have 3 dogs. 2 Goldens an a pitt/bully mix. I first purchase Nylabone because they are made in the USA and not China. This way I dont worry about this toy. This is the correct size for large dogs.
This is a really good chew toy. The boys usually chew til parts of the toy get mushy and start to fall apart. Not this one its still holding up!!