Nylabone Power Chew Dental Chew Chicken Flavored Dinosaur Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long-lasting non-edible dog toy made for powerful chewers to prevent destructive chewing.
- Extreme chewing style keeps dogs busy, happy, and satisfied with its savory chicken flavor that lasts as long as the toy.
- Action cleaning nubs help clean teeth, reduce tartar, control plaque, and massage gums.
- Chew will be shipped in Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus or T-Rex shape (chosen at random).
- Made with a tough, durable nylon and recommended by veterinarians.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Bam-bones Plus Beef Tough Dog Chew Toy, 4-in$4.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$4.20Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Middleweight$4.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.47Chewy Price
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Textured Dog Chew Ring Toy Ring Flavor Medle,y Small$4.89Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Easy-Hold Bacon Flavor Dog Dental Chew Toy$11.92Chewy Price$18.39List Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.60Chewy Price
- HANAMYA Bone-Shaped Toothbrush Dog Chew Toy, Turquoise Blue$13.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||Nylon & Allergen-Free Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor.||—||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3231 Customer Reviews
Very hard but pup enjoys it
We just brought home a 10-week old puppy so I'm new to chew toys; this one was a lot harder than I expected, although I realize now it says for 'extreme' chewing. It's basically hard, solid plastic. That said, my puppy still seems to enjoy it; I don't think it's his favorite but he'll happily spend a few minutes gnawing on it. It did smell quite strongly of chicken when we first took it out of the box, but I think that's faded over time. Note that it's also fairly small, probably best suited for a puppy or small dog.
power chewer didn't like the brontosaurus
We received a brontosaurus for my puppy while she was at the end of her teething phase. I heard from a trainer that they love the little nubs - she was not interested at all. Maybe the type of dinosaur does matter because the shapes are different? The brontosaurus is a little bit more of a figure 8 shape, compared to the T-rex which has an end to work on. Puppo took it in her mouth and dropped it immediately.
Our 6 month old golden doodle absolutely loves this toy and it has lasted her for several months before we decided it was time to replace it. She plays with this all the time. Not only her, but every dog that we dog sit also loves this chew so we've had to get extras.
Smaller than expected
Ordered the large for my 7 month old lab and am disappointed in the size. I thought this was a T-Rex, but we got a brontosaurus which is long & lanky (I imagine the others are more solid & seem more appropriate for the “large” size). He really likes it, but I’m worried some of the thinner areas may break off.
My dog loves this
For whatever reason, she chews on this always and only after dinner. It has never really worn out - and she's a heavy chewer - though we did have to buy a new one after hers was lost at the kennel.
15 pound dogs
We have two 15 pound dogs. They both love these and the product holds up to their Chewing. They chew threw many other ones. We have a 36 pound beagle grand pup that comes on weekends. She can night through them too easily and we have to put them up when she’s here. She will swallow it too. That has not ended well for her a couple times. I would say their great for small dogs or medium dogs that are not intense chewers.
Great for hard chewers
I have a year old pup who loves to chew and she really chews hard! This chew toy has actually lasted more than a week, a lot longer than most. I highly recommend it.
An old favorite
This was one of Izzy's 1st toys I bought for her from chewy 3 yrs. ago when I adopted her. She was thrilled to see her old friend again.
Great, but sharp
I was pleasantly surprised how well my new rescues took to this toy. Be careful though because after lots of chewing, the plastic can get sharp
Bought this for our ten month labrador shepherd puppy holly who loves to carry it all over the house We named it dino and she loves to chew on it all the time