Nylabone Power Chew Dental Chew Chicken Flavored Dinosaur Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long-lasting non-edible dog toy made for powerful chewers to prevent destructive chewing.
- Extreme chewing style keeps dogs busy, happy, and satisfied with its savory chicken flavor that lasts as long as the toy.
- Action cleaning nubs help clean teeth, reduce tartar, control plaque, and massage gums.
- Chew will be shipped in Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus or T-Rex shape (chosen at random).
- Made with a tough, durable nylon and recommended by veterinarians.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Easy-Hold Bacon Flavor Dog Dental Chew Toy$14.99Chewy Price$18.39List Price
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.47Chewy Price
- Petstages Dogwood Calming Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium, 2 count$21.99Chewy Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Pretzel Bacon & Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Chew Toy$9.99Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Textured Bone Dog Chew Toy, Flavor Medley, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Textured Dog Chew Ring Toy Ring Flavor Medle,y Small$6.28Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- Mammoth Cottonblend 5 Knot Dog Rope Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$9.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Nylabone Strong Chew Stick Maple Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Wolf$7.81Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$11.78Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Lumabone Bulkster Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||Nylon & Allergen-Free Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor.||—||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3223 Customer Reviews
Smaller than expected
Ordered the large for my 7 month old lab and am disappointed in the size. I thought this was a T-Rex, but we got a brontosaurus which is long & lanky (I imagine the others are more solid & seem more appropriate for the “large” size). He really likes it, but I’m worried some of the thinner areas may break off.
15 pound dogs
We have two 15 pound dogs. They both love these and the product holds up to their Chewing. They chew threw many other ones. We have a 36 pound beagle grand pup that comes on weekends. She can night through them too easily and we have to put them up when she’s here. She will swallow it too. That has not ended well for her a couple times. I would say their great for small dogs or medium dogs that are not intense chewers.
Bought this for our ten month labrador shepherd puppy holly who loves to carry it all over the house We named it dino and she loves to chew on it all the time
For a serious chew session
This is a great chew for Labs when they want to settle in for serious gnawing and chomping. It doesn't leave little sharp particles all over the floor nor does it come apart (as in the head being chewed off first). It is also easily washable after it's been dragged out into the yard. Worth the money for a chew that they like this much and which lasts this long.
Just no.. not for my boy
Stick with the t-bone shaped. Within 10 minutes my boy had chunks pulled off. I wanted to try something different for my power chewer, sadly this didn't fit the bill. If you have moderate chewers this may work. I think due to design how it narrows on the ends it makes it easy to break.
Didn't work for our babies
Our picky little furbabies didn't like any of their new toys other than the ones shaped like a horseshoe. That is what they have had since we adopted them so they won't chew on anything else.
My guy wasn't even slightly interested in this chew toy. It looks good and seems like he might at some point in the future, but for now it's just something else laying on my rug.
Great chew toy and it cleans teeth!
My Husky loves this chew toy! He chews if everyday and I also noticed it was getting rid of some of the plaque on his back teeth.
I have a 1 year old pomchi (5lbs) and she loves this toy. I bought it at the same time a the Nylabone chew bone and she prefers this one over that one. I think it has something to do with the little bumps on T-rex. Since she is teeny tiny, it obviously lasts a lot longer for her than a 100lb dog. She's had it about a month and there has been some wear and tear, but that is to be expected.
Our Macie loves this toy! We always replace it whenever it’s time, just because she loves it so much.