Nylabone Power Chew Double Action Chew Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy
About This Item
- Dental nubs help clean teeth, massage gums and reduce tartar while your pet chews and gnaws away.
- Minty center freshens doggy breath making kisses much more enjoyable and a bacon flavored outside make this an irresistible toy for any pet.
- Durable construction for lasting use so you can help keep your pet entertained and encourage safe, healthy chewing habits that save shoes and furniture from destructive chewing.
- The unique design makes this toy easy for your pup to carry around since they can grip the center effortlessly.
- Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your furry family member.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fall Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creatures Purple Pete Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 6-in$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-a-Mals Cow Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealJW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.22Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$20.99Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$16.95Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, P-ink, 6-in$15.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
465 Customer Reviews
They love it!
I have 2 part doxie furbabies. This is the only toy that they don't destroy immediately or within a very short time! Even the black Kong's didn't make it! I have to get the Wolf size& even then they will eventually chew the ends off so we always have extras so we can trade them! But they absolutely love these!!
My dog is quite the destructive chewer. He loves this one and so far it is doing a great job. He’s been chewing on it for a couple of months now and no breakage. Great chew!
my larger dog has the big size
so I decided to get this one for my smaller dog, but he doesn't seem to want to touch this one - he only wants the large one.
Our babies didn't like
Our picky little furbabies didn't like any of their new toys other than the ones shaped like a horseshoe. That is what they have had since we adopted them so they won't chew on anything else.
My Bichon loves this chew toy. It is durable and easy to clean. I believe it keeps the tartar down, too. The cost was reasonable, and I received my order in record time. Thank you, Chewy.
Not for power chewers!
Had this item less than a week, dog chewed about three times and the entire green portion is coming off in chunks. It's big, it's heavy, but it's not good for any animal with teeth!
This was bought as a replacement for a bone he totally chewed down to the bitter end. Again, I was concerned about the size 50+ pounds, my little one is only 38 pounds, but he totally destroyed one just like this one, so I decided this was the best choice. I was not wrong, and he's begun to gnaw away at this toy.
SO NOT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
This toy is listed as tough chewers. The item arrived this afternoon and has already had the center section chewed to shreds by my pup. She is 9 months and 30lbs. This was a HUGE waste of money!!
Too Hard to Chew
This bone is far too hard to chew. My dog loves to chew and after the first two minutes he wouldn’t touch this. It seemed like it was hurting him.
Dog vs. Toy
I really thought this would be the toy that would satisfy my extreme chewer and would last. Boy was I wrong. When the toy arrived I gave it to my chewer. She took to it right away. At bedtime I took it off of her. She resumed play in the morning. Within 24 hours of the toy arriving, my extreme chewer had a chunk of the green middle ripped off. So much for that toy and the money spent on it. Dog wins!