Nylabone Power Chew Knuckle Bone & Pop-In Treat Combo Chicken Flavor Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This refillable toy includes All-Natural Pop-In dog treats to extend chew and treat time!
- The treat grippers allow your pup to enjoy the treats from either side of the toy.
- Crafted from Nylabone's toughest material for added durability.
- Ridges and nubs help prevent plaque and tartar buildup as your buddy chews.
- Comes with 4 USA-made All-Natural Pop-In Treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Nylabone Flexi Chew Fill & Treat Senior Bacon Flavor Dog Chew Toy Fill & Treat, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Benebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Small$10.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
- SodaPup Gear Treat Pocket Rubber Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy, Black$15.99Chewy Price
- Benebone Wishbone Bacon Flavor Chew Puppy Toy$12.78Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Petstages Ruffwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Dogwood Ring Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$7.20Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- Lumabone Bulkster Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, Small$6.27Chewy Price$9.95List Price
- Nylabone Flexi Chew X-Bone Senior Turkey & Sweet Potato Dog Chew Toy, Small$9.19Chewy Price$12.69List Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
“EASY TO POP IN” NOT
OMG, I was so excited to get these for my labs. Then I tried to “pop in” the treats, I couldn’t get them in, so I read comments on how other people “popped” them in and I used a hammer. I guess I’m not strong enough, I got one in on each bone and that was it.. hopefully the more they chew the easier it will be. They do love them..
Great Nylabone Chew Bone
Our one year old dog just received this for her birthday and she is quite delighted with it. The bone is great to chew and she’s enjoys the piece of treat she works at getting out as she chews.
best for puppies
Was fine the first couple times my dog used it till the orange part snapped now the treats cannot go in or are super easy to get out. Good idea just not strong enough and my dog isnt a aggressive chewer
Not easy at all to load.
I bought this for my Pomeranians 1st birthday. He absolutely loved it and it kept him occupied for a very long time because the treats are very hard, however they aren’t in any way easy to load. I tried and had 2 strong men try and they would not go in. We used a hammer and still couldn’t get them in. I finally took a knife to each treat and shave some of it off before it will finally go through the hole. If they made the treats easier to load I would love this because both my pups really enjoy but they are a pain to load for sure.
Best Bone for Puppies and Dogs
I bought this for my new puppy but my older dog stated chewing on it. They kept fighting over it so I bought another one. I have a basket full of bones and chew toys but they always go this this one!
Great chew bone
We have 6 dogs, different breeds and sizes. All 6 LOVE these chew bones and treats. Yes, the treats are put in using a hammer, but so worth it for the dog's chewing enjoyment! Just be sure the large dogs chew on the large bones. They can easily snap the end off a medium size bone. Well worth the money!!
Not for HARD chewers
Great concept to hide the treats inside the orange rubber insert in bone. But, if you have hard chewers (lab) like I do .. the orange rubber coating was chewed out from the bone, destroyed and my dog was trying to eat the rubber. Be aware and watch your dog if you get this bone.
Definitely worth it for all dog sizes
We have 2 Saints and an English Bulldog, both sizes they come in are great for each breed. At times the treat can be a tad hard to get in but, nothing a little love tap cant fix.
Lucky, our standard poodle, is addicted to this toy. He must have it every evening, while we are winding down before dinner. If I load both ends, he will be occupied for up to an hour. First one lasted ~ 4 months, by which time, the flexible orange inserts had been ground down by chewing. Pretty good deal, I’d say. The treats do fit tightly, which is the idea. To insert, place one end of the treat into the hole enough so that it holds in place. Flip over the toy and press the entire toy against a countertop. You will hear the treat “pop” as it seats into the seal.
FINALLY something that works!
I have an 18-month old Bloodhound, Airedale, and Cattle Dog mix. She is incredibly anxious, very high-energy, and constantly needs to be chewing something. The problem is, she gets bored easily with most toys and bones. I've struggled to find something that is durable, safe, and long-lasting that will actually keep her interest. She even loses interest in other puzzle games after one or two uses. But not this one! This toy is PERFECT. She keeps coming back to it, and every time she gets one of the treats out she brings it to me to put a new one back in. There is some wear and tear on the bone itself from her chewing, but I haven't had any issues with the orange gaskets popping out like some of the other reviews. This toy is interactive and hearty, and occupies my dog for at least 20 minutes at a time, if not longer, until she gets a treat out.