Nylabone Power Chew Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fun and occupying multi-textured chew toy will keep your canine companion busy while satisfying his natural urge to chew.
- It's made from nylon for long-lasting durability, and is sure to become a favorite toy in your household.
- Contains real chicken flavor that ever pup craves and it's vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your loved one.
- As your pup chews small bristles raise to help reduce plaque and tartar, and keep teeth clean.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNylabone Puppy Chew Chicken Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, X-Large$12.36Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$20.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Raspberry Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue/Green, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Purple, 6-in$13.90Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Nylabone Just for Puppies Double Action Bone Bacon Flavored Teething Dog Chew Toy, Small/Regular$6.29Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- JW Pet Bad Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Twig$10.06Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Red, 6-in$13.01Chewy Price$17.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||Nylon and Natural Flavor.||—||Nylon & Allergen-Free Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor.||Nylon and Natural Flavor.|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
454 Customer Reviews
dog loves it
I wanted to give her something hard to chew on that would keep her from chewing on sticks, and she seemed to really like this. It has no smell and is extremely hard so I think it will hold up to years of chewing.
Fun for my dog
Nylon bones are Good and safe for their teeth. Chewy has a great selection of toys, beds and foods. Their delivery are always on time.
Bella loves her new bone - many days of chewy fun - always in her mouth.
Great chew toy
The Nylabone Power Chew was an instant hit with my pup. It keeps her occupied and is gowto last a long time.
Nylabone Power Chew
Love it and so do both of my dogs. They actually steal it from each other every chance they get !!!
Nylabone Power Chew not a favorite
My 9 month old German Shepherd puppy had begun to destroy every soft chew toy in sight——in a matter of minutes. I decided to try the Nylabone Power Chew. Unfortunately she has shown little interest. What a disappointment!
My dog loves these toys for chewing. I've been buying them since he was a young pup. The toy does start breaking into pieces after a while, but I've noticed that other similar chew toys break much more quickly. This has been the longest lasting chew toy I have found so far and the one he hasn't gotten bored of. I've also purchased the nylabone wishbone chew toy, and although my dog LOVES it, I notice that it breaks at a quicker rate, so we mostly stick with this one.
Tried and true
A great chew bone that my dog uses and likes - I tried antlers and other bones, he buries those so there is not much chewing time. This one he takes out of his toy basket when he is bored and spends a good amount of time chewing. Keeps molars clean. After the ends get rough, I replace the bone with a new one
Doesn’t want to chew it
I bought this for my mastiff mix and she chewed it for a bit for the first day but then left it aside. The bone plastic splinters and is spiky. When she brought it outside she got it all dirty, but when I tried cleaning it, not even soap could remove the dirt. This is a bone to extremely tough chewers but not for mine.
Perfect for puppies!
My puppies loved the gentle chewers Nylabone. It’s flexible enough for their young teeth but, still provides a lot of chewing satisfaction. They are addicted to it!!