Nylabone Power Chew Textured Bone Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This chicken flavored chew is made form durable nylon and is ideal for intense chewing. It'll help fight boredom and encourage appropriate chewing, so you can save your shoes and furniture form destructive behavior.
- Multi-texture design has raised nubs and ridges for to help clean teeth as your pup chews.
- Bristles raised during chewing help to control plaque and reduces tartar build up.
- Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your furry family member.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Granny Smith, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.60Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone DuraChew Ring Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy$13.99Chewy Price$14.69List Price
- Nylabone Dental Chew & FlexiChew Twin Pack Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Large$14.73Chewy Price$31.79List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Classic Twin Pack Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy Twin Pack Bacon & Chicken, Medium$9.74Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Double Action Power Chew Bacon Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.98Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- KONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- KONG Tuggerknots Monkey Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Classic Biscuit Ball Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon & Natural Flavor.||Nylon & Allergen-Free Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor.||—||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
448 Customer Reviews
Another Great Bone!
Nylabone is always a good choice for my puppy and this is just another example of that! This bone offers a good flavor (my puppy likes it anyway), sufficient hardness to satisfy the need to chew, and lots of varied surfaces to offer stimulation. It will last a very long time as well.
Didn't last long
This bone only lasted about a day before it started flaking off, It says it is for power chewers thought it would last longer very disappointed. My beagle had it almost destroyed in one day
Heavy duty size
We have three shepherds and this bone was a little thicker than the ones I usually get. I was concerned they might not like it because it’s heavier. They all take turns with it and it is the first one out of the basket of chew toys each day.
Failure they ignore it
Neither pup will even touch it. It’s hard plastic - feels like I could give them a Lego toy and give same effect. Even my toy craze girl is not interested.
Dog buried it but won't touch it otherwise
Nylabones just don't work for Rayray. tried several. Didn't work for Gypsy either. Why do they force me to use 50 characters when I said all I have to say?
Ok, but not the best
This is not real interesting to our Springer Spaniel pup. She picks it up to chew on for just a few minutes and then moves on.
My dog loves it!
I usually give raw hide bones, but he chews them so fast. I purchased my first Nylabone couple months ago and my dog loved it! It’s only half chewed but decided to try this one and he loves it too! I got the large one since my dog is 80lbs. He chews on it multiple times a day. Great for the price and last long time.
Nyla bones are the one of the best you toys I find
My poppa loves chewing on his bone, For some reason he is hidden this particular bone in search of it
THE FIRST FAIL
My Berner girls have less than no interest in this bone. I.don't know if it's the texture or what but this was a solid fail. The quest continues for a chew!
Nylabone textured bone
This item is not really chewable and the dogs do not seem to like it. I would not recommend this item