Nylabone Power Chew Twin Pack Bacon & Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This value pack of chews are made from durable nylon and will help fight boredom and encourage appropriate chewing, so you can save your shoes and furniture from destructive behavior.
- Chicken and bacon flavors are sure to become a hit in your household and satisfy your pets natural urge to chew.
- During chewing bristles will raise to help clean teeth and reduce plaque and tartar, promoting oral hygiene.
- They're Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your furry family member.
- Made in USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fall Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Knuckle Bone Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$19.47Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- Frisco T-Bone Steak & Sausage Latex Dog Toy, 2-Pack$6.76Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Original Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$11.10Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Nylabone Dental Chew & FlexiChew Twin Pack Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Large$15.03Chewy Price$31.79List Price
- KONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tangerine, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Teething Keys Puppy Chew Toy, Large$13.22Chewy Price$20.29List Price
- dealKONG Tug Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Tangerine, Large$18.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Natural Flavor.||—||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||Nylon, Natural Flavor (Non-Meat Based).||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
352 Customer Reviews
Excellent for puppies
My labsky is a hyperactive maniac who loves to use her teeth! She is 3.5 months old and is still in her intense chewing phase and no amount of exercise helps! I bought these bones for her and she loves them! She’ll even seek them out in her toy basket. I definitely recommend them! Plus they seem like they’ll last because she hasn’t even put a dent in them even though she’s been gnawing on them for a couple of weeks now.
what dog doesnt like bacon
MY dog used to chew alot more and she just became uninterested in the bones. Since i adopted another dog recently she decided she likes bones again. I like to use when we cant get a walk due to rain or something then its more like a treat.
1 year old Pitbull enjoys it
My 1 year old pitbull enjoys chewing on these. Very durable and the right length for his big mouth.
Not For Us
My 11 mo Jack Russell is a chewing machine. Bully sticks and similar treats upset her tummy, so I’ve been searching for something that will satisfy her need to chew without side effects. She started chewing (as in, chewing up) on her puppy nylabone, so I thought she’d like something stronger. At first, she was interested and chewed on one of these. Now it just sits on the floor or in her toy box. The search continues.
These are worth it for tough chewers!
If you have dogs that chew up everything these will hold up to them! Reccomend for sure.
Harder than Expected
These Nylabone's are extremely hard, I didn't realize that when purchasing them. Be careful. I was hoping for something a bit softer than this. My dog does chew on them but not often and not for any length of time. She prefers a softer Nylabone we have that is now too small for her. Not sure how to identify the "Hardness" of a Nylabone from the description.
Our Dog liked the chicken so we decided to try the 2 kinds.
Great Chew Bones
Our dogs love these bones. We have two labs and chew these things all the way down to the nub!
We've been giving our mostly German Shephard mix these for a while now and they keep him occupied quite a while. His teeth are benefitting from the chewing also.
Best chew for healthy teeth
Our dogs love these chews and are so excited to have them. They gnaw happily for long periods on these. The chews are long-lasting and durable. Their teeth are healthy and clean from chewing on these. We buy these and the smaller ones as well.