Nylabone Power Play Soccer Gripz Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This toy features a fun soccer ball shape for your little soccer star.
- Enjoy a thrilling play experience with unpredictable bouncing and rolling.
- Great for solo or team play––you can play fetch or your pet can “kick” it on her own.
- Use indoors, outdoors, or on the field!
- Great for medium-sized dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Red$5.98Chewy Price
- WACKYwalk'r WUNDERBALL Fetch Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Baseball Mitt & Ball Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$8.17Chewy Price
- KONG Wavz Bunjiball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.07Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- As Seen on TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Tourna Pressureless Tennis Balls Dog Toy, 45 count$34.99Chewy Price
- Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Glow in the Dark Squeaky Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Basketball B-Ball Gripz Dog Toy, Large$20.99Chewy Price$26.19List Price
- iFetch Mini Automatic Ball Launcher Dog Toy$114.00Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- KONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up||Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Tough Play Toy For Puppies
My two Berniedoodle brothers love this toy. It’s tough and fun. They can easily carry it. Easy to throw. Best toy in their arsenal.
Tucker loves his soccer ball!
Tucker is a destructive chewer; however, this lab has had his soccer ball for over eight months. There is a hole in it, but he hasn't made it any bigger than when he first made it six months ago. He loves playing fetch with it, and he enjoys jumping up and down on it. Great toy!
Nyla soccer ball
Not my dog’s favorite toy. Since it doesn’t roll she pays very little attention it.
The “ball” with its odd bounce, easy to hold shape is a highly loved toy for our young Shepherd dog. His jaws are gaining strength and he has figured out how to “pop” the folded side by squeezing on the round side. That is a game too - and makes for more fun in field play. But be prepared to replace in about 4 months if your pet is anything like ours. That said, it’s a great toy and good way to burn energy.
I noticed our pittie mix likes to carry large balls around, but some were too stiff to get her mouth on. We bought this and she loves it. Just the right size to grasp and run! She plays keep away, not really fetch. Seems tough, she isn’t a destructive chewer, so I expect it to last a long time.
Best ball ever!
My 3 yr old Dane/lab mix is a destructive girl. Toys last tops 15 minutes. It’s been over an hour of rough play. Inside and out, the balls are Perfect!!! I am so excited to find something that lasts. Power chewers this is for you!
Get the basketball instead
My dog loves soccer balls. I thought this would be a hit since he absolutely loves the basketball one Nylabone makes, but no. He can't ever pick it up ):
Two days! That’s the amount of time the glue held together
great fun and holding
This ball is great! It has been thrown in the air, chased and retrieved, and tugged on from both boxers that are 2 years old. It has not been destroyed. It has held up well even for my strong chewer. They love this toy!
These are NOT tuff.
My Chevy had this ball 10 mins just got our Chewy shipment 20 mins ago and it has a hole in it already. For almost $14 I expect at least a few hours of play time with it. Luna balls from Planet dog last a few weeks. Very disappointed and my Chevy is too.