Nylabone Power Play Tug-a-Ball All-in-1 Tug & Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This su-paw interactive toy can be used in 2 different ways––rings for tugging or a ball for fetching.
- Made with bright colors to capture your dog’s attention.
- A great way to double your playtime power!
- Great for use indoors or outdoors.
- Ideal for large breed dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$7.11Chewy Price$9.88List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Medium$10.14Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Bone Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber S-shaped Tough Dog Chew Toy, 12-in$17.54Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Rawhide Knot Dog Chew Toy, Bone Beef, Large$12.30Chewy Price$25.19List Price$11.69Autoship Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Tug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$20.49Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Flyer Dog Toy, Medium$8.91Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Glow Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws SportsBallz Soccer Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Spiky Cuz Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor||Outdoor, Exercise||Exercise||Dental||Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Rope||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not tough / Hard to put into a ball
This toy would be amazing for younger teething puppies. However, my 4 month old pitbull (who really isn’t tough on toys) was able to start chewing pieces off within a week. Not to mention putting the rings into ball form is EXTREMELY hard. It takes several minutes. Since the whole toy is rubber texture there’s wayyy too much friction to get the pieces to connect easily. When you finally get it into place it’s super easy for the ball form to fall apart. She did loveee the toy while it lasted though so I will give 3 stars.
Collies L O V E this
Cady loves tug. And balls! This toy can be configured to either a orbiting ball or a tug toy.