Nylabone Puppy Chew Starter Kit Triple Pack Puppy Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The softer puppy chew toy is designed for puppies without adult teeth. The chicken-flavored bone gently soothes gums during teething.
- The durable, long-lasting chew toy is a bacon-flavored bone that's paw-fect for powerful puppies or pups with adult teeth.
- These healthy dog treats are made without added salt, artificial preservatives or artificial colors.
- Helps support oral health by reducing plaque and tartar as your puppy chews.
- Proudly made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Puppy Twin Pack Petite Ring/Bone Combo Puppy Chew Toy$4.92Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Frisco Bunny Plush Multipack Puppy Toy, 2 count$6.78Chewy Price$8.48List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$8.65Chewy Price$13.19List Price$8.22Autoship Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Blue, Regular$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Teething Stick Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Teething Pacifier Puppy Chew Toy$8.59Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Wolf$9.89Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Petite Dental Puppy Chew Toy, Pink$6.48Chewy Price$6.89List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$8.71Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite$7.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Puppy Chew Toy, 2 count$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Variety Pack||Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training||Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
471 Customer Reviews
Corgi puppy loves them
We're still on the first bone so I can only vouch for that one, but this was one of the first things I gave my puppy when we first got home. He was so excited about it, he hopped up and down in his crate. He is a big fan. I will say it can be kinda hard for him to pick up sometimes. The shape is pretty smooth and sometimes hard to grip. Still, good purchase.
2 out of 3
My guy was a big fan of the edible one, but the two designed for chewing (aka the reason we bought these) were a hard pass for him. I’m still giving 4 stars because they all seemed like really great products! It’s not the bones fault my guy is a picky prince!
2 Out of 3 Are A Hit
My cat really likes to chew so we try new things every so often. He likes duck feet and bully sticks mostly but he's into two of these puppy bones, so it was a good purchase.
Perfect for puppies
Good bones for a teething puppy, especially you can freeze one of them. Once they get to the last bone, they don't play with the other ones anymore.
This ties in with the stainless bowl review...rescued 3 Husky mix puppies and I needed something for to chew on, other than the couch. I need to remind them that they should chew on these, but they do get chewed.
I bought these for my teething golden retriever puppy. We have several other teething toys, but none were holding his attention for more than a couple minutes. I gave him his first nylabone from this pack and he loved it! His attention span is still short, but if I hold the bone, he'll chew on it for a while. It's also a great tool to get him to settle down and take a nap.
Pups love them!
I have a 4 month old Yorkie and he and his almost 5 year old sister are loving these! They play tug with them and chew on them.
Our sharp-toothed, committed, heavy-chewing little landshark hasn't made a dent in this after two weeks of frequent use. He loves it, particularly if we stand there holding it for him so he can really gnaw on it with his back teeth. It has no smell at all which makes me so curious how they've flavored it....
not bad for the price
So we have a puppy that chews threw everything but I didn’t know which bones to get him so decrying start with this. He chewed through the first bone. The other 2 disappeared I’m guessing the edible one he ate but the white bone is nowhere to be found.
2 out of 3 isn’t bad
Our little pup loved the 2 dark bones but, the not the white one. I think it was way too hard for her. Don’t know why they would put a really hard bone in the package.