Nylabone Puppy Petite Twin Pack Puppy Chew Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to encourage positive play and teach your puppy healthy chewing habits from an early age. Chicken and Allergen-free Peanut Butter flavors are sure to be a hit in any household.
- Keep them happy, busy and entertained while helping to clean teeth and reduce plaque and tartar.
- Satisfies the needs of your teething puppy with a softer material that's perfect for pets that don't have permanent teeth and are less than 15lbs.
- Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this to your pet.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Starter Kit Triple Pack Puppy Chew Toy$8.54Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealFrisco Just for Puppies Rope & TPR Variety Pack Puppy Toy, 17 count$18.83Chewy Price$23.90List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Twin Pack Petite Ring/Bone Combo Puppy Chew Toy$4.92Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Blue, Regular$9.93Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Binkie, Color Varies, Medium$10.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nylabone Teething Keys Puppy Chew Toy, Small$8.65Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- dealNylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$10.99Chewy Price$13.19List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Wolf$9.89Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Nylabone Teething Pacifier Puppy Chew Toy$8.59Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- dealNylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
Eh, not a big hit
My 4 month old puppy LOVED the edible chicken nyla bone so I thought maybe she might like chewing these bones too, but she’s not too crazy about them. They’re not the first bone she reaches for and she’s barely made a nibble or dent in them. She likes to carry them in her mouth from time to time but I don’t think I’d recommend this pack based on her reaction to them so far.
Chew TOY not treat...
I haven't had a puppy in almost 20 years, thought these would be great for my blue heeler puppy to enjoy in his crate... but the darker one became an edible bone... which is not what it is made for, lol. Pup was absolutely fine but had 1/2 the thing chewed up and digested before I realized it is a toy not an edible treat. So not quite strong enough for a 2 month old cattle dog with a chewing obsession. The light color one didn't interest him much. Crazy how chew toys are flavored now!
Didn't make it 10 minutes
While I understand my puppy is a chewers, this was in pieces in 10 minutes and I was fearful of him swallowing the remnants
These bones are great in calming my dogs. Both are adults and they do not chew on the furniture. But, they do enjoy the outlet of munching on something by using these bones. I get the puppy bones only as they are softer for the chihuahuas to chew.
My babies love them!
I have a 4 month old and an almost 5 year old and they both love these! They play with them and chew on them, so it's a win win for us!
One hit one bomb
The brown bone which I believe was the chicken my puppy absolutely loved and chewed on it daily until I had to throw it away because the pieces were coming off and she ingested some and threw it up. The lighter one which I believe is peanut butter she doesn’t have any interest in. She has attempted chewing on it for a few seconds but that was it.
One bone is good but the other is not
One bone is chewable but the other is way too hard! Our puppy just could not chew it at all.
Great for little puppy
This item was a nice little chew bone that my puppy could chew and did not tear off into chunks.
Perfect for small puppy
I got my Chihuahua mix puppy when he was 7 weeks (he's 10 weeks now), and he plays with both bones a lot, but focusing more of the chewing on the softer bone. These are probably the perfect size for him into adulthood. I'll be interested to see if he ever starts chewing the harder bone.
My puppy loved these but the brown one came apart really fast