Nylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Non-edible dog toy is made for teething puppies up to 15 lbs who have a gentle chewing style this will soothe and discourage destructive chewing.
- Keeps dogs busy, happy, and satisfied with its savory beef flavor throughout.
- Made of tough, durable nylon with multiple textures for increased appeal.
- Satisfies their natural instinct to chew and the four textured ends help to clean teeth and massage the gums.
- Made with a comfort-hold design and recommended by veterinarians.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Teething||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
419 Customer Reviews
I ordered several Nylabone toys from my puppy. I don't know whether he likes it yet or not because his "gotcha" date is 3 days away - but this Beef flavored puppy chew toy smells really weird. If he likes it, I will hold onto it, but if he doesn't like it, into the trash it goes!
Great for moderate chewers
10 week old puppy loves this toy. However after a week one end was completely chewed off and another was well on its way. Definitely keeps the puppy amused; however, it is some thing I would have to purchase several of so I can throw away chewed ones before the get swallowed.
It smells bad
I’m a 9 week old puppy and this chew toy’s size, shape, texture and hardness is just right for me. Unfortunately, my human thinks it smells really bad. He won’t let me bring it in our house. He lets me enjoy it only when we sit outside on the patio.
Awesome teething toy
This chew toy is really great. My puppo loves it. It’s nice to hold it for them when they are teething badly so that they can get those back teeth.
Perfect for a pup
Bought this for a 9 week old Australian Shepherd. As with all pups, they love to chew. This has become a favorite.
stolen by other dog
Puppy loved it but now I have to get another one since her room-mate (another Golden Retriever I think buried it!)
Inaccurate measurements listed
This size stated was 6.5 x 5.5 however this is TINY. It measures 3 3/4 x 3 1/2 so about half the size specified. Very disappointed in the size. My 6 month puppy will destroy this if it is even safe for her.
Great teething toy
A great teething toy for your pup. It receives an A+ from us and hour's of fun. Our pup also enjoyed tossing it.
Cute for a petite dog
This is a cute chew toy, but it is not made for hearty chewers. Our Portuguese Water Dog puppy chewed off an arm of the toy within 5 minutes.
much smaller than the picture on line
I was surprised at much smaller this nylabone was, Had I known i would not have purchased it.