Nylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle puppy chew toy that helps ease your best bud’s pain during the teething stage.
- Flexible chew toy helps clean your pup’s teeth and freshen his breath.
- Keeps your pal busy and reduces destructive chewing.
- Delicious beef flavor.
- Chew toy designed for puppies up to 15 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite$7.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Blue$4.56Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Blue, Regular$4.62Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$8.71Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Wolf$9.75Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Nylabone Teethe 'n' Tug Puppy Toy$4.22Chewy Price$13.19List Price$4.01Autoship Price
- DealRocket & Rex Assorted Puppy Toys, 6 count$22.95Chewy Price
- DealBenebone Bacon Flavor Tough Puppy Chew Toy, 2 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- DealKONG Puppy Binkie Chew Dog Toy, Blue, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Blue, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Teething||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
441 Customer Reviews
Our puppy has had this for a little over 2 months and he still loves it. He is a shepherd/ lab/ cattle dog mix. It is still in one piece which is great considering he has destroyed lots of toys in the few months that he has been with us. He is an extreme chewer.
Doesn't stay cold
My 3 month old GSD loves this toy but it doesn't stay frozen/cold for a long time. After about 5 mins, its no longer frozen/cold. I've noticed that the cold sensation is what he loves more but he still uses it nonetheless.
Puppy biting...how long can this go on? This Nylabone has saved my hands from those sharp little teeth many a time. Our puppy will happily chew on it for hours. I don't know shat I would do without it!
Puppy loves it!
My puppy loves this! It has saved my fingers countless times from the puppy biting. My dog is small (4.5 lbs) so it is the perfect size. A bigger dog might think it is too small. Pay attention to the size! Otherwise, highly recommend.
Saved my fingers from sharp puppy teeth
This toy is really helping with painful teething and from having my fingers and toes mangled from our 10 week old puppy. We put in her her crate with her at night. Works like a charm! Would purchase again!
Great chew toy
This is a fabulous chew toy. It has held up so very well. Merle has tried his best but has been unsuccessful in destroying this toy.
Great for puppy. Perfect size for small dogs. I am sure my small breed will be able to use for years to come. Seems durable
A good idea, but
I bought have purchased too many chew toys for my 3 month old pug thinking it would ease her need to chew on everything, my poor finger among her favorite things. This chew toy seemed hard enough to keep her busy for some time. Within 3 hours she managed to bite off small pieces of it. And she’s only 5.1 lbs! I guess it doesn’t matter the age or size but how sharp those little things in her mouth are that we call teeth.
Like the Dinosaur Better
2 miniature doxies 4 months old. Don't really give this one much attention. Both seem to prefer the Dinosaur. Not sure why, seems likable to me, lol.
BEST WHEN FROZEN AND TAKEN OUT OF THE FREEZER
I freeze this toy in a plastic bag and then give it to my teething puppy. He loves it. But doesn't seem too interested in it like his other toys.