- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Recommended by thousands of professional trainers, Pet Botanics Training Rewards Bacon Flavor Dog Treats are perfectly sized for repetitive rewards required during training. Pet Botanics training rewards are easy to carry in your pocket or treat bag and have a mouthwatering palatability no pup can resist!
- Comes with a Small Nylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy and a 20-ounce bag of Pet Botanics Training Rewards Bacon Flavor Dog Treats.
- Toy is crafted for teething puppies up to 25-pounds.
- Toy is made of tough, durable nylon with multiple textures for increased appeal.
- Treats are perfectly sized for repetitive reward training at just 3 calories per treat, and are made with real pork liver and enhanced with BotaniFits, a natural nutrient blend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Crazy Dog Train-Me! Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$13.16Chewy Price$15.49List Price$12.50Autoship Price
- DealPet Botanics Training Reward Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 20-oz bag$14.86Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.12Autoship Price
- Pet Botanics Training Reward Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 20-oz bag$11.89Chewy Price$17.49List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Trainers Training Bites Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$3.43Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.26Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Blue Bits Tender Beef Recipe Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, 11-oz bag$9.98Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- American Journey Beef Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$3.69Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.51Autoship Price
- Zuke's Mini Naturals Peanut Butter & Oats Recipe Training Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$16.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Zuke's Mini Naturals Beef Recipe Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealZuke's Mini Naturals Chicken Recipe Training Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Blue Bits Tasty Chicken Recipe Soft-Moist Training Dog Treats, 11-oz bag$9.98Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- DealWellness Soft Puppy Bites Lamb & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dog Treats, 8-oz pouch$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
not for serious chewers after maybe 3- 5 mos.
My kid ( 6-10 mos) didnt make it thru 2 days. 26 lbs. Training rewards really tasty though. Chewed the Nylabone to bits in the first 2 days. My Shepherd used the keys for months on end thru 1 year old...I maybe didnt review enough and didnt know how strong a chewer he was (stray). Kong is still working . Any other strong chewer suggestions for these exceptional chewers appreciated!!!
Not sure this bundle makes sense
Not sure combining a teething bone with adult dog treats makes a whole lot of sense... I saw "puppy" in the title and assumed they'd be puppy treats as well, but it's a puppy teething bone and adult dog treats. Our puppy doesn't really use the teething bone much (yet?) either.
These Treats do the Trick
We first bought these in the mini version to facilitate training activities and then I upgraded to the larger size. Doggy loves these treats but the teething bone he doesn't bother with so much. In retrospect, I would have just ordered the treats by themselves.
Good for super chewer puppies
I have a 7 month old Chiweenie with nearly all of her adult teeth. There are still some puppy teeth in the back. She is a super chewer and she LOVES Nylabones. This one is holding up pretty well. The only problem is that she is able to chew off little pieces of it and I do worry she may swallow some of them. Warning: It smells strong!! She loves the smell, but when she is chewing it, it makes the entire room smell like beef bone broth.
Loves the treats!
My puppy loves these treats - they’re good and smelly! The bone has not kept his attention for long periods of time yet. He prefers his squeaky or tug of war toys.