Nylabone Shish Kabob Alternative Power Chew Chicken Jerky Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for tough chewers to discourage destructive behavior and keep pups entertained.
- Built for long-lasting entertainment.
- Savory chicken jerky flavor is infused throughout.
- Provides a cleaner, safer chewing experience than real kabobs!
- Intended for dogs who weigh less than 25 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- DealPet Qwerks BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.57Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFrisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Dogwood Mesquite Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Beast$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Bison Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Monster$25.72Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Rawhide Knot Chew Bone Bacon & Cheese Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Giant$14.49Chewy Price$22.29List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Triple Pack Dog Toy, Chicken, Corn & Ice Cream Sundae, Small$10.22Chewy Price$15.89List Price$9.71Autoship Price
- DealPetstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$10.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Chicken, Bacon, & Allergen-Free Peanut Butter Flavors Dog Chew Toys, 3 count$27.34Chewy Price$43.29List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Beef Jerky Flavor Frenzy Dog Chew Toy, Large$11.33Chewy Price$15.89List Price
- DealNylabone Femur Bone Rawhide Alternative Power Chew Durable Dog Toy, Femur Rawhide, Large$15.12Chewy Price$23.69List Price$14.36Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
One of the best!!
I have a pit/lab mix pup weighing in at 20 pounds who’s just under 5 months old. He destroys EVERYTHING. No toy or bully stick ever stands a chance for longer than five minutes, except for this and other toys under Nylabone’s line of power chew alternatives. He’s had it for almost three weeks now, while it is getting some wear and tear at this point, he’s yet to break any pieces off, other than the smaller bits akin to rice grains as most toys do. The only downside I find to any of these toys is the plastic tends to get really rough when chewed on, it doesn’t seem to hurt him but if you have a particularly friendly pup like I do who tries to “share” his toys with the human members of his pack, it definitely hurts.
A Good Choice
We have a dachshund who is an "aggressive chewer." He can tear most toys apart in 10 minutes. He loves this toy and has not been able to remove any little pieces to swallow. Success!
Great stress reliever for dogs after a long training session!
I think this toy lasted a total of 20 minutes in my household. Definitely not what I'd consider a toy for super chewers.
My dogs LOVE them! I always keep extra on hand because they sneak them outside!!!
Not a giant toy… Sized for Medium Dog!
Our 47-lb Siberian Husky has enjoyed this toy so much that I bought a replacement for chewing after the first one was knawed down. Only giving it 4 stars because of improper sizing descriptions for this product. Don’t buy regular if you have a medium dog… That one is too small!!
hard bone for chewing
Lady loves chewing on them most of the day. they last for a long time
Broken in 30 minutes
I bought a “souper” size for my English Bulldog and she had it in multiple pieces in half an hour. She liked it fine, but it broke waaaaaaaay to fast for the price.
Neither of my dogs showed any interest in this chew.
My Pomeranian loves them
Bought my first one at a pet store but they no longer carry. Thrilled I found it on Chewy. My Pomeranian who is a strong chewer and fussy about flavors absolutely loved it. Lasted her months and now it’s down to a nubby. Glad she’s getting a new one.