Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fill the toy with your dog’s favorite lickable treats and freeze it for an extended snack session!
- The raised nubs help scrape away plaque and tartar as your canine chews.
- The unique shape creates fun, unpredictable bounces and rolls to keep your pup engaged.
- Made of durable, natural rubber.
- Available in three different sizes, so you can find the right fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- SodaPup Coffee Cup Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Gear Treat Pocket Rubber Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Orange, X-Large$19.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Petstages Carrot Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$7.35Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Puppy Bottle Top Rubber Flying Disk Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Wild One Bolt Bite Dog Chew Toy, Tan$12.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental, Bouncy||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Plastic||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chasers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Not sure what one is supposed to stuff in this toy, however I used our dogs TINY prescription dry food tidbits. It goes in easily about an eighth of a cup and it falls out a little easier than I would prefer but it does work!
not our favorite
Although I think this toy is probably durable, it is much harder for the dog to get the stuffing out. I find lots still stuck in the narrow part since their tongue just doesn't fit in that end for that far from the larger end. It also always has stuff left in the neck, so there is a need to wash and clean frequently
A good challenge, some durability issues
Our 5 y/o lab/jack russell mix loves his kong so much that he literally throws it at us several times a day to get us to fill it for him, but he gets the treats out of them in under a minute every time. This nylabone version is a little larger, heavier, and has a smaller hole, so it was a bigger challenge and kept him occupied for about 20 minutes! Grateful to have something to burn off his energy in the cold weather. All that said, it’s showing teeth marks after one use, so definitely not as durable as the competitor version
My Goldens Love It
Sturdy, long-lasting, and perfect to freeze for treats!
these are very heavy duty. i have two large dogs and they usually shred toys, which is why i wanted something thick for them to chew on. the only flaw i see would be that the toy is completely hollow so you can fill it a lot, but the hole is quite small. this is fine for normal treats but filling it with peanut butter or spray cheese is a tad bit problematic since i have large dogs and their tongues don’t fit well inside. so i’d recommend only filling the opening with peanut butter or cheese and the rest of it with normal treats as it’s quite messy if you fill too much with a lickable treat since the dogs have some trouble reaching inside. still a great toy, good quality, i would recommend.
Great for heavy chewers
I stuff them with treats and it keeps them busy for a while
Not for power chewers
I have two mini doxies. They are 10yrs & 10mo in age. The younger is still very much is his chewing phase, though the older one seems to get into it as well. I have tried these as I figured they would be strong enough. however, they ate through them in matter of days. So if you have a power chewer, consider something harder. The nylonbone scale & labeling are confusing and inaccurate. As a result, they have caused me to purchase the wrong item multiple times. Since I have trusted this brand, I am at a loss as to a substitute. A Disappointed Doxie Daddy
Perfect for kibble
I don't know why I didn't try this sooner, my 2 Shih Tzu's LOVE it and keep playing with it even after the kibble is gone. Much easier to clean than the other brand and holds more kibble too.. Win/Win
Flavoring doesn't seem enticing enough
My dog only goes for this if it is stuffed. Seems like the bacon flavor isn't enough for him to chew it.
Our dog loves to chew on this toy, perfect for freezing kibble inside for long term chewing.