Nylabone Teething Rings Puppy Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to encourage positive play and teach your puppy healthy chewing habits from an early age while discouraging destructive chewing. Bright colors and different textures help keep your pet entertained and engaged.
- Keep them happy, busy and entertained while nubs help to clean teeth and reduce plaque and tartar.
- Satisfies the needs of your teething puppy with a toy that's safe and designed for pets that don't have permanent teeth and are less than 15 pounds.
- Vet-recommended teething toy for puppies so you can feel confident about giving this to your pet.
- It soothes teething pain, freshens breath and promotes proper oral hygiene.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Starter Kit Triple Pack Puppy Chew Toy$8.54Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealFrisco Just for Puppies Rope & TPR Variety Pack Puppy Toy, 17 count$18.83Chewy Price$29.51List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite$9.31Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.84Autoship Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$9.06Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- Nylabone Teething Keys Puppy Chew Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$8.67Chewy Price$13.19List Price$8.24Autoship Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Blue, Regular$9.93Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nylabone Teething Kit & Chew Treat Variety Flavor Starter Kit Puppy Dog Chew Toys$24.86Chewy Price$41.29List Price
- KONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Blue, X-Small$6.49Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Chew Dog Toy, Blue, X-Small$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||—||N/A||Nylon and Real Bacon|
|Toy Feature||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
789 Customer Reviews
So far this has survived a month of teething from my puppy and my adult dog has chewed on it as well. It does get a little sharp on some of the chewed edges but it's easily resolved and is still going strong.
hands down great
I am so happy I got this. These totally look like human baby teething rings and that's a little weird? but my puppy does love it. Of all her teething toys, this is one of her top used.
Ellie loves chewing on her teething rings (and everything else). They are a great distraction for her when she is chewing on something she isn’t supposed to be. I rattle them and she comes running and will chew on them for quite a while.
My puppy is not very interested in this....
I wouldn't recommend this, my puppy is not very interested in chewing on this at all, prefers hands of course, but I found empty water bottles are much better than this chew ring. Oh well, worth a try!
This toy is plastic with no flexibility and it’s too hard for my MaltiPoo’s to play with the rings. Cute design.
Pup doesnt love
I thought this would be a somewhat soft material like the kong cones. But this toy is hard plastic! Pup licks it since it smells like food but otherwise does not chew on it.
Best toy so far
1st off I have a mega chewer puppy. She loves the game of shredding something. She also loves the kids plastic toys. This has lasted 2months which is a feet considering She destroyed her non shreddable and ballistics material toys in less than 5 minutes. The puppy loves this being tossed for her and she loves to drop it on the hard floors to hear it clatter. Best toy that travels in and out of the house with her because it just rinses clean.
Too Hard For My Puppy
My puppy has hated these, and she is even scared of them when I try to bring them to her. Def don't recommend. Would not buy it again.
Well worth the money
This is my one of my ShihTzu puppy’s favorite chew toys. Would highly recommend!
A regretful purchase
These are made from a very hard plastic. Not chewable at all. I was hoping for use with a teething puppy dachshund. But it’s useless.