Ofloxacin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3%
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Ofloxacin Ophthalmic Solution USP, 0.3% is a prescription sterile eye solution that helps treat infections caused by susceptible strains of bacteria in conjunctivitis and corneal ulcers. Customers may receive this drug under the names Ofloxacin, Ocuflox.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amoxi-Drop (Amoxicillin) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg, 15-mL$8.03Chewy Price$7.63Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream, 1%, 25 gm tube$7.50Chewy Price
- ClindaCure (Clindamycin Hydrochloride) Oral Drops for Dogs & Cats, 20 mL, 25 mg/mL$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Latanoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.005%, 2.5-mL$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Zeniquin Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg, 1 tablet$7.54Chewy Price$7.16Autoship Price
- Gentamicin / Betamethasone (Generic) Topical Spray for Dogs, 60-mL$7.92Chewy Price$7.52Autoship Price
- Timolol Maleate (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.5%, 5-mL$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Gentamicin / Betamethasone (Generic) Otic Solution for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Really helps clear up her eyes quickly!
My cat has macular issues, and she often gets infections in her eyes. This med really helps! I give her a drop twice a day until cleared up, and then one drop for the next 3 - 4 days. That takes care of it!
The terramycin i had on hand wasnt good enough, this stuff fixed my poor kitties eyes right away.
My dog dogs well with eye drops (not gel) so this was great! It also seemed to help get rid of some of the nasty things in his eye (i guess building bacteria?) so thats great too. Only issue is that the med was sealed soo tight that i needed major help getting it open (almost broke it :/) but i guess that is for packing/shipping purposes
Worked without pain
I had previously tried a different brand of antibiotic eye drops that stung my dog's eye and caused him pain for about 3 minutes after each drop. The Ofloxacin was great! It did not bother him a bit to have the drops in. We are still working on clearing up the infection, but the drops seem to be helping.