Okocat Original Premium Wood Clumping Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A plant-based litter that’s a clean and healthy option for your family, both furry and not-so-furry.
- The biodegradable wood fiber is sustainably sourced, responsibly rescued and works to naturally prevent enzymes from bonding with liquid and waste, halting ammonia odor before it even starts.
- Absorbs liquid on contact and creates solid clumps for hassle-free scooping. And it’s flushable—simply scoop and flush one clump at a time!
- 99% dust-free so you and your feline can breathe easier. The wood fiber is de-dusted and screened.
- 100% free from artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic dyes and GMOs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Okocat Super Soft Clumping Wood Unscented Cat Litter, 16.7-lb box$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 14.8-lb box$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors Unscented Clumping Clay & Natural Prairie Grasses Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$20.34Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.32Autoship Price
- SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Next Gen Pet Products Cypress Fresh Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 6-lb bag$20.75Chewy Price$19.71Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Naturals Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 9-lb bag$10.18Chewy Price$12.79List Price$9.67Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$46.10List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag, bundle of 2$33.98Chewy Price$32.28Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Easy Maintenance Clumping Wheat-Corn Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$46.10List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealsWheat Scoop Fast-Clumping Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$28.85Chewy Price$34.76List Price$27.41Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$56.69Chewy Price$58.18List Price$53.86Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Fresh Scented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 11.7-lb bag, bundle of 2$67.98Chewy Price$64.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented...|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
985 Customer Reviews
I have used several okocat litter products. They are not your typical litter and it may take you some time to get used to it. I love that there is no chemical door. My cat took to it right away without hesitation. As with most litters it does spread a little on the floor after use,, but not excessively. I only wish it was cheaper.
I have been using this cat litter for over a year now. It has a pleasant wood sent and the only time I smell the cat box is when I clean it out. I use a mix of the pellets and the soft, this keeps my cat from tracking the litter. I found that when I used only soft, she track a lot of the litter from the box. It clumps good, so cleanings between swap outs are a breeze.
cats track it all over the house
This litter looks less expensive than other flushable litters, but the clumps are very large, and the cats track it all over, so it doesn't last as long as World's Best Cat Litter. I have to sweep the floors every time they use their high-walled litter boxes - even after I improvised still-higher walls with an old box. And, disgustingly, I find myself cleaning litter off my bedspread and bedroom floor. Back to World's Best.
Smells like a forest
I was not sure if the cats would like a switch, but mixed it with the old and they took to it right away. We are trying a grass seed litter also and mixing, and she doesn't mind, uses all three of her litter boxes in whatever order she desires. The big thing I notice is that the whole basement smells like a forest, whcih is nicer than what it used to smell like.
Works great, Eco-Friendly a Big Plus
I'm on my second 10lb box and I love this litter so much. I've tried Dr. Elsey's, Arm&Hammer pine pellets (non-clumping), and some unscented non-clumping clay litter that the city shelter was using. Okocat is great in clumping, tracking is pretty much the same as other clumping clay litter (maybe travels a little further because it is lighter), odor control is on par with other wood litters, it's lightweight, and above all, eco-friendly! Dr. Elsey's was great at clumping but each bag of litter seemed to weigh a ton and didn't even last that long. Pine pellets are great in theory but when it comes to day-to-day operation, I hated the strong pine smell and I found out I actually preferred clumping litter. Pine pellets tracked the least but they're also the roughest on cat paws. My cat, Goose, had no objections to okocat when transitioning him from pine pellet and cleanup is straightforward. I sweep the tracked out litter 1-2x daily (because I like clean floors) and it's just a 5 minute ordeal with a small dustpan. Scooping 2x daily takes less than 2 min. I change the litter every 2-3 weeks, when I can see more sawdust in the litterbox than I like to see. A 10lb box will last me about 2-3 months (1 cat).
Pros and Cons
Dustier and slightly less odor control than Dr Elseys but lighter weight and flushable. Way worse tracking than Dr Elseys which is annoying. Depends on what you value. Dr Elseys is perfect except weight of the trash, this litter is lighter and flushable, but tracks everywhere.
Easy to use, love that there is none to little dust which is safe for me & my furrbaby. I wish it had a pine needle scent or a healthy tea tree oil scent but maybe that isn't possible as the wood would absorb & clump possibly?? But love this product over others through the years
I like the Non-Tracking version better
d, but I came from using the Non-Tracking okocat litter, and I like that one better because it wasn't as dusty and didn't track. This litter doesn't track terribly (probably not as bad as some clay litters), but it definitely tracks more than the non-tracking litter. Somethings that I like about this normal okocat litter is that the pellets are smaller, so it's faster to sift out the clumps. I think it also covers up poop smell more. Both types of litters cover up pee smell.
Very satisfied with this litter
Okocat litter seemed expensive but it is not. More absorbent so I'm scooping just the urine. My cats have less accidents on the rim because it is lighter and easier for them to manage. No sticking to the bottom. Great odor control .
I love this litter!!
I love this litter so much!! The number one reason is because it lasts so long. I got the medium sized box and I’ve only used a little over 1/4 of it with one cat for 1 month……thats amazing. It also hides the odor so well and you can really only smell the poo if you don’t scoop for a couple days. I will say it does track around the house a bit so I couldn’t give it five stars but it does not go very far from the litter box because i purchased a honeycomb like litter mat which helps a lot with tracking. Now i will say it vacuums up really well on my tile floor and from the litter mat but other comments have said it does not vacuum up well on carpet so pick your poison. If you have that issue i would try the pellet style litter. The litter itself also has a very mild smell of wood and it’s actually kind of nice haha. Just give it a try I promise you will love it!!