Okocat Super Soft Clumping Wood Unscented Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A plant-based litter that’s a clean and healthy option for your family, both furry and not-so-furry.
- The biodegradable wood fiber is sustainably sourced, responsibly rescued and works to naturally prevent enzymes from bonding with liquid and waste, halting ammonia odor before it even starts.
- Absorbs liquid on contact and creates solid clumps for hassle-free scooping. And it’s flushable—simply scoop and flush one clump at a time!
- 99% dust-free so you and your feline can breathe easier. The wood fiber is de-dusted and screened.
- 100% free from artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic dyes and GMOs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unscented Clumping Corn & Wheat Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$20.63Chewy Price$19.60Autoship Price
- Okocat Original Premium Wood Clumping Cat Litter, 13.2-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 10.6-lb box$10.49Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag, bundle of 2$29.40Chewy Price$27.93Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag, bundle of 4$79.96Chewy Price$75.96Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Premium+ Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$48.49List Price$40.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Lightweight||Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat|
|Litter Box Type||N/A||—||—||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
586 Customer Reviews
THIS IS IT!!!!
Yes girl! This is the “one”!! I have gone thru soooo many natural litters and this is by far the best! Prior to this one I was using Swheat Scoop. Swheat scoop didn’t do anything for the urine- did not clump well, didn’t mask smell and was very dusty. Now this one- the OkoCat, is by far the best all natural litter I’ve used! It clumps extremely well, no dust, masks the smell amazingly- it actually smells like cedar or some sort of wood. Can’t describe it, but it’s def not a bad litter smell. 100% going to stick with this litter. FYI- I initially tried the OkoCat Original formula and my cat did not like it as the pieces were too rough/hard. But she’s very happy with the Super Soft formula. She’s back to her usual walking all over the box and digging away! HIGHLY recommend this litter!
It still gets stars because it's excellent at clumping and good at masking odors, unless a genuine biohazard was unloaded then it does its best, but this litter tracks absolutely everywhere. The cats' litterbox is kept in the bathroom and still manages to be tracked into the kitchen, into my room, IN MY BED. Only buy if you can accept that you will be sleeping in litter and finding litter in every corner of your house. The cats seem to like it, or they like seeing me frantically sweep litter off my sheets every night.
The best litter for us!
Let's all be honest: there is no litter out there that isn't without some "cons" to its "pros." It all comes down to what you're willing to deal with in exchange for the benefits. Mine is that I'm willing to deal with the tracking and dust (I clean and dust more now) in exchange for superb odor control, a lighter lift of the litter box when I pour, and the best clumping ever. Oh, and the most important of all: my cat LIKES it. There was no transition period. He went straight to this from corn litter, which he was allergic to, and the same went for clay litter.
Good litter, but very dusty
We've used this litter for over a year & the clumping and odor control is good, but overall it's VERY dusty and gets everywhere. I find myself having to vacuum often. I do like that it's a healthier option and soft on my cat's paws, but I wouldn't recommend due to the amount of dust.
love this litter
I started my cat off with clay and I hate clay so with some research and recommendation I looked into this type litter. I tried the super soft and the pellet type from this brand and I definitely prefer the soft. Yes it does track however when you own a cat guess what you’re gonna be vacuuming everyday from fur anyways. I have mine in the basement with lots of mats and I rarely see any litter anymore. I never have an issue cleaning the box or with the smell even when I had the box in my own bedroom it never bothered me! The soft texture scoops like a dream! Personally my cats don’t get dusty and I have a tuxedo. She’s never dirty from being in her box. I highly recommend this litter!
What happened, Okocat?
Used to be 5 stars - minimal dust clouds, lasting with adequate odor coverage. But not now. The new batches are horrible. Clouds of dust & horrendous tracking. Now my allergies are back. I was raving about how great it was & now I have to contend with it until I find other alternatives as my kittens are used to this litter. Okocat needs to do serious investigations into the new batches of litter as they are like pouting out dust. I have to keep wiping around the whole litter box & around the area due to dust forming everywhere. Unless Okocat ramp up the deducting before boxing, nobody’s going to want to use this anymore. Okocat? Any response? I contacted Okocat & all they tell me is to return the litter to the retailer for refund. How do you return used litter bought online? Plus return shipping will cost more than the litter.
My cats and I love it!
While this litter isn’t perfect - sometimes it can be hard to sift - it’s soft on my cats paws, barely tracks, and is dust free! Even though it’s unscented it traps smell well and clumps very well - even with a heavy pee-er!
Love this litter
I've been struggling to find litter this year because the one I typically use has been out of stock for months. I tried various other brands/types like corn etc, they either STANK or they tracked everywhere. Just finished this box of Okocat and I love it. It clumps well, it doesn't stink (I have 2 cats and scoop once daily.) tracking is minimal too.
Not Worth It
The claim that this litter is 99 percent dust-free is a complete joke. This is, by far, the dustiest litter I have ever used. I purchased this litter because I was looking for a more earth-friendly, biodegradable alternative, but I will not be buying this product again. The mess of dust everywhere is not worth it.
This is my favorite litter
I love the way this clumps. Nothing breaks apart. Urine clumps stay whole. I have had zero issues with gumminess as another reviewer stated. Its not really dust free, I do notice dust when scooping but what litter doesn't have some dust? It does track (like every other litter)but what I like is that when sweeping up it doesn't roll away like with clay litters. Really easy clean up. I also have a clay litter in another box that I'm using up but my 18 year old cat chooses this almost exclusively. I also like that its super light weight. The box gives you more than you think. I only took off a star for dust. I'll continue to use this.