Old Mother Hubbard Classic Char Tar Biscuits Small Baked Dog Treats, 20-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect as training rewards.
- Crafted into fun, bone-shaped biscuits.
- Simply slow-baked using a delicious homestyle recipe with no artificial preservatives or meat by-products.
- Features the flavorful taste of all-natural ingredients including oatmeal, eggs, apples and carrots.
- Made in North America using the finest globally-sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zuke's Hip & Joint Peanut Butter & Oats Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 3$29.64Chewy Price$28.16Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Treats Potato & Duck Formula Dog Treats, Regular, 14-oz bag$8.39Chewy Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Biscuits Baked Dog Treats, Large, 20-lb box$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Oven Baked Teeny Treats with Bacon & Cheese, 8-oz box$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Old Mother Hubbard Classic Original Assortment Biscuits Baked Dog Treats, Mini, 20-oz bag$5.47Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.20Autoship Price
- Old Mother Hubbard Classic Liv'R'Crunch Biscuits Mini Baked Dog Treats, 20-lb box$62.99Chewy Price$48.47Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Treats Sweet Potato & Fish Formula Dog Treats, Small Breed, 8-oz bag$6.29Chewy Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Wellness Crunchy WellBars Yogurt, Apples & Bananas Baked Grain-Free Dog Treats, 20-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Oral Health Deer Hoofer Dog Chew, 1.9-oz$12.17Chewy Price$11.56Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Treats Sweet Potato & Bison Formula Dog Treats, Small Breed, 8-oz bag$6.29Chewy Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Old Mother Hubbard Training Bitz Assorted Flavors Crunchy Baked Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran...||Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran...||Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran...||Ground Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Chicken...||Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
Ugly, but a win.
I just tried giving these to my dog for the first time. He couldn’t care less about the ugly color. He scarfed it down and asked for more. I’m hoping it helps with his bad breath, but we will see. For now, it’s just another treat.
Weird, Delicious, But Too Big!!
I have 3 rescues; a Cairn and two tiny terriers. I bought a mixed bag of Mother Hubbards because they were small enough for my two tinies. The only flavor that one of them would eat was the CharTar-which I had never heard of; decided to buy her her own bag, but alas! They do not come in that tiny size!!! I got the bag anyway, broke them up into smaller pieces, but it's just not the same and she knows it. Eats one only occasionally, so I won't be ordering again, unless you make them in that tiny little bone size; SORRY!! She wants what she wants!!
Hard giving something ash grey to my two girls but they didn’t mind and had no issues with it. Maybe not their favorite snack but occasionally to freshen breath it works fine
I have been looking for charcoal treats for a long time and finally found them! My dogs really like them and they help with bad breath so it's a win-win for us.
Char Tar treats
Unfortunately; gave my dog bad gastric distress for almost 3 days. I love the Mother Hubbard brand and she loves the various peanut butter treats, but something in the Char Tar wreaked havoc on her system. Trust me - you don’t want a photo !
Amy's favorite biscuits
My girl loves Old Mother Hubbard Char Tar biscuits. She likes the peanut butter second best. I buy her bags of both and they really help with her dental hygiene and just a healthy snack. My vet actually gives these exact biscuits to dogs after a visit.
Not for my dogs
My 2 Toy Poodles would not eat them so I had to order their usual treats, Hill's brand.
Stale and moldy smell
Both of my pups love Old Mother Hubbard biscuits. My best friend (their Godmother) buys the mixed flavor for them but they prefer the Char Tar flavor over the rest and is the reason I purchased that flavor only. They were excited to be getting char tar biscuits, but wouldn't/couldn't eat these. After they lay on the floor for about 20 mins I decided to try to break them into pieces and they were too hard, so I tried to cut them with a knife and failed, so my husband managed to only to notice they smell moldy and are obviously stale. Not Chewy's fault.. maybe just a bad batch?
Char Tar Treats
This is our second order for these and are great for minor stomach upset issues and they love them!
Uh Uh. Not eating those
Ewww I didn't like these even though there were good ingredients in them. They reminded me of cheapo milk bone biscuits, which I would never accept, even if I were starving. I really like the charcoal biscuits from Bocce. They are not as hard and they have really good stuff in them. But someone else might like these. I am really picky about my bikkies..