Old Mother Hubbard Halloween Creepy Crunchers P-Nuttier Biscuits Baked Dog Treats, 6-oz bag
About This Item
- Fill your furry goblin’s treat bowl with this these crunchy, frightfully delicious oven-baked snacks.
- Mini skeleton bone-shaped biscuits are made with real peanut butter and cane molasses for a sweet reward.
- Real apples and carrots add even more tasty flavor as well as a natural source of fiber.
- Crunchy, delicious snacks help keep his teeth and gums clean between brushings.
- All treat with no tricks–proudly made in North America from premium, natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Boo Bits Tasty Chicken Recipe Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Boo Bars Pumpkin & Cinnamon Crunchy Dog Treats, 11-oz bag$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Old Mother Hubbard Fall Favorite P-Nuttier Crunchy Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$4.74Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.50Autoship Price
- Shameless Pets Soft Baked Break An Egg Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Grain-Free Oven Baked Turkey & Cranberry Mini Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Grain-Free Oven Baked Assorted Flavors Biscuits Dog Treats, 14-oz box$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.45Autoship Price
- Shameless Pets Soft Baked Clucken Carrots Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Big Bitz Liver & Cranberry Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Plato Original Real Strips Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.29Chewy Price$12.49List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Wet Noses Grain-Free Peanut Butter & Molasses Flavor Dog Treats, 5-lb box$24.16Chewy Price$39.99List Price$22.95Autoship Price
- Portland Pet Food Company Pumpkin Brew Biscuits Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran...||Wheat Flour, Rice Bran, Wheat Bran...||Ground Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Chicken...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Peanut Butter, Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Favorite Crunch treat
Our pup loves these treats! As we were opening the chewy order he had his nose right in the box and grabbed the treats and ran with them to his bed.
Just normal bone shapes
Packaging seemed to imply they'd be Halloween shapes, similar to the Holiday treats they also make, but they're just normal bone shapes. Still 4 stars because my pup loves this brand, especially the peanut butter flavor.
Not what I expected
I thought they would be in Halloween shapes. My dog is very very picky, he didn't like the taste, but my neighbors dog just loved them.
Don't be deceived by packaging
Thought they were truly bat shaped for great Halloween Treats - they are not just the same as always.
Pups love them
Tasty at least that what my pups tell me. They say they taste great and are healthy
dog LOVES these
my dog is 65 lbs and these treats are a great quick snack size. and she loves them. A++
dogs love them
My dogs love these peanut butter treats when i give them one each day
I bought these bones thinking they would be fun shapes for Halloween but they turned out to be bone shaped. I had bought the Christmas ones and they were fun shapes. The packaging is deceiving. Oh well-my dog loves them anyway and doesn't know the difference. I will look closer next time. Fool me once shame on you-fool me twice shame on me.
They Loved Them
All three of my dogs loved the Creepy Crunchers! I was a little disappointed that they weren't bat-shaped, but the dogs didn't care. There were thrilled with the peanut buttery taste.
Treats for Halloween
The treats are great. My dog wasn't as excited about the chew toys--she used to love to get new ones but she is almost 14 years old and not getting around as much.