Olewo Digestive Health & Anti-Diarrhea Dehydrated Carrots Dog Food Topper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Carrots are great for naturally relieving digestive issues in dogs, such as gas, diarrhea, and intestinal worms.
- Full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant phytonutrients for better immune system health and stronger intestinal walls.
- Improves skin health and coat appearance with beta-carotene and more key nutrients.
- All-natural topper made in Germany contains non-GMO carrots and is free of preservatives and additives.
- Preparation is simple—just rehydrate and watch as the carrots spring back to life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken Recipe, 14oz$26.80Chewy Price$25.46Autoship Price
- DealOlewo Rootsies Digestive Support Potato, Carrot, Alfalfa Dehydrated Dog Food Topper, 2.2-lb bag$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- DealTylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 14oz$25.45Chewy Price$24.18Autoship Price
- DealOlewo Itch & Allergy Relief Dehydrated Red Beets Healthy Weight Dog Food Topper, 2.2-lb bag$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Chicken Bone Broth with Lavender & Chamomile Dog Food Topper, 8-oz pouch, bundle of 6$22.74Chewy Price$23.94List Price$21.60Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold NutrientBoost Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 16-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealNature's Diet Whole Cream Goat Milk Wet Dog & Cat Food Topping, 16-oz jar$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealNature's Diet Original Blend Chicken Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 16-oz jar$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealNature's Diet Skin & Coat Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 6-oz jar$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Turkey Bone Broth with Turmeric for Dogs, 3.6-oz tub, bundle of 2$20.46Chewy Price$21.54List Price$19.44Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Turkey Bone Broth with Pumpkin & Ginger Dog Food Topper, 8-oz pouch, bundle of 6$22.74Chewy Price$23.94List Price$21.60Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Beef Bone Broth with Turmeric Dog Food Topper, 8-oz pouch, bundle of 6$22.74Chewy Price$23.94List Price$21.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Carrots.||Dehydrated Red Beets||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Tripe...||Hoki, Beef, Beef Tripe...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...|
|Special Diet||Vegetarian, Vegan, Sensitive Digestion...||Vegetarian, Vegan, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Raw, Natural|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Food Topping||Dehydrated, Food Topping||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
214 Customer Reviews
Better than pure pumpkin!
This product truly is better than pure pumpkin for pups with loose stools/diarrhea! If you use common sense and start your pup on a slightly lower amount than the suggested daily amount, you will more than likely see great results in a day or two. Just make sure the pup's issues are not due to internal parasites or illness before you start. What I like is that unlike with pumpkin, you don't have to guess how much is enough without being too much. The suggested feeding guidelines are right on the back of the bag.
one of my babies had bad diarrhea for over 3 weeks..tried everything..boiled chicken,rice,forta flora,kaopektate..nothing worked..the very day I started using this product the diarrhea was gone!!! with 4 dogs someone always having issues so this is a staple in my home now..would just love to know if i can put thru spice grinder and sprinkle on food a dry powder but there is no customer service phone number for the company.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I have been using this Olewo Dehydrated Carrots for about a year now and it is a LIFESAVER! I have three large breed dogs whose poops were so soft that they were hard to pick-up! Within a week or less of using the dehydrated carrots their poops were easy to pick up! *There are a very few occasions that one of them might have a temporary problem, but not often.*
these work wonderfully with my past dog of 13 years and my new one. new dog had lots of gas and bad smelling loose stools . not diarrhea but loose enough you was not able to pick it up. i start feeding the olewo carrots again and now everything is fine
When Li'l G was around a year old he began to have some problems with constipation. I started giving him Olewo and he has never had a problem in the following six years!!
My pet like it and it is more convenient when we are on road trip that no place to cook or buy vegetables for him.
Very Happy with Results
This is a gross review. We have two large dogs, a German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever mix. Both were having issues with chronic diarrhea. Our German Shepherd was doing worse. The vet gave us medication which only worked temporarily. He didn't think anything was really wrong. No other symptoms, no weight loss. We started feeding them chicken and rice. We bought OTC medication for dogs, powder and liquid. We tried pumpkin, but our German Shepherd is a very picky eater and won't touch her food if we mix it in. This was a last resort and it has helped tremendously. Their poops are not "perfect" but no more waking up to poop all over the floor. She is now also able to hold it in until we get home from work. Our Golden Retriever now has solid poop. I like that it is a food and just a small amount gets mixed into their meal. Very happy with this product.
Works as claimed!
Have been adding these carrots to our dog’s kibble twice a day. His very sensitive GI track has been perfect. Even quickly turned it around after a episode of diarrhea from eating something he shouldn’t have been given.
Wonderful supplement - give at dinner time - has helped our Q stay regular and healthy! But not stay out of dirt-haha!
Love Olewo Carrots
I have had Shepherds for the last 20 years. If anyone knows this breed, they have sensitive stomachs and are prone to have loose bowel movements. I used Olewo Carrots on my first 3 GSDs and have continued it with my White GSD. It also helps with having a beautiful coat. Easy to use and my Sadie loves it too.