Olewo Digestive Health & Anti-Diarrhea Dehydrated Carrots Dog Food Topper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Carrots are great for naturally relieving digestive issues in dogs, such as gas, diarrhea, and intestinal worms.
- Full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant phytonutrients for better immune system health and stronger intestinal walls.
- Improves skin health and coat appearance with beta-carotene and more key nutrients.
- All-natural topper made in Germany contains non-GMO carrots and is free of preservatives and additives.
- Preparation is simple—just rehydrate and watch as the carrots spring back to life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken Recipe, 14oz$26.61Chewy Price$25.28Autoship Price
- Olewo Rootsies Digestive Support Potato, Carrot, Alfalfa Dehydrated Dog Food Topper, 2.2-lb bag$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 14oz$25.54Chewy Price$24.26Autoship Price
- Olewo Itch & Allergy Relief Dehydrated Red Beets Healthy Weight Dog Food Topper, 1-lb bag$15.95Chewy Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Beef Taurine Supplement Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food Topper, 12-oz bag$33.19Chewy Price$31.53Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Turkey Bone Broth with Turmeric for Dogs, 3.6-oz jar$10.77Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.23Autoship Price
- Nature's Diet Original Blend Chicken Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 16-oz jar$21.59Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- Nature's Diet Skin & Coat Bone Broth Dry Dog & Cat Food Topping, 6-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Merrick Turkey Bone Broth Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Topper, 16-oz pouch$8.48Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Pumpkin POUR OVERS Turkey & Pumpkin Stew Wet Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Solid Gold NutrientBoost Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 16-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Merrick Beef Bone Broth Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Topper, 16-oz pouch, bundle of 3$24.18Chewy Price$25.44List Price$22.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Carrots.||Dehydrated Red Beets||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Heart...|
|Special Diet||Vegetarian, Vegan, Sensitive Digestion...||Vegetarian, Vegan, Sensitive Digestion...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Raw, Natural, Premium||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||N/A, Premium|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Food Topping||Dehydrated, Food Topping||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
218 Customer Reviews
Works as expected
Both dogs love these carrots and they are helping keep my old guy regular. He gets these at half the suggested amount, otherwise he'd be getting an entire reconstituted cup daily, which as we discovered, leads to big, carroty poop. 1 tbs, plus water, a day is enough for him. I measure and mix his carrots the night before and put them in the fridge.
My pup suffers from loose stool periodically. We have tried, probiotics, pumpkin, etc., but nothing works like Olewo. It literally works within hours for her, is all natural, and best of all, she loves it. I will always keep Olewo on hand. This is very reasonable priced, and I highly recommend it!
It Just Plain Works!
Our female greyhound was having very loose stools. We tried various methods to solve the problem. Our dog sitter had this from another client, and she said it worked. So we tried it and it is unreal. The results are firm and easy to pick up and dispose of!!!!!!
Better than pure pumpkin!
This product truly is better than pure pumpkin for pups with loose stools/diarrhea! If you use common sense and start your pup on a slightly lower amount than the suggested daily amount, you will more than likely see great results in a day or two. Just make sure the pup's issues are not due to internal parasites or illness before you start. What I like is that unlike with pumpkin, you don't have to guess how much is enough without being too much. The suggested feeding guidelines are right on the back of the bag.
one of my babies had bad diarrhea for over 3 weeks..tried everything..boiled chicken,rice,forta flora,kaopektate..nothing worked..the very day I started using this product the diarrhea was gone!!! with 4 dogs someone always having issues so this is a staple in my home now..would just love to know if i can put thru spice grinder and sprinkle on food a dry powder but there is no customer service phone number for the company.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I have been using this Olewo Dehydrated Carrots for about a year now and it is a LIFESAVER! I have three large breed dogs whose poops were so soft that they were hard to pick-up! Within a week or less of using the dehydrated carrots their poops were easy to pick up! *There are a very few occasions that one of them might have a temporary problem, but not often.*
these work wonderfully with my past dog of 13 years and my new one. new dog had lots of gas and bad smelling loose stools . not diarrhea but loose enough you was not able to pick it up. i start feeding the olewo carrots again and now everything is fine
Works Better Than Pumpkin
After about 2 weeks, works very well. I don't add anything to it--- just sprinkle over food and Bennie eats it. Tried pumpkin which didn't work.
When Li'l G was around a year old he began to have some problems with constipation. I started giving him Olewo and he has never had a problem in the following six years!!
My pet like it and it is more convenient when we are on road trip that no place to cook or buy vegetables for him.